Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Thanksgiving Testers? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463903)

MrsAsh 11-15-2012 12:45 PM

Thanksgiving Testers?

Anyone thinking of testing on Thanksgiving? I can't decide if I want to wait until after or try it then. :goodvibes:

geetabean 11-15-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAsh
Anyone thinking of testing on Thanksgiving? I can't decide if I want to wait until after or try it then. :goodvibes:

I'd like to say that I will wait until Thanksgiving to test! AF is due the day after turkey day so that would mean I'd have to resist the temptation to POAS until I was 11dpo. I might be able to do that, if I can keep myself distracted. But if it's bfp I'm afraid it will leave me in a bad mood for the day! How many dpo will you be on Thanksgiving?

geetabean 11-15-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geetabean

I'd like to say that I will wait until Thanksgiving to test! AF is due the day after turkey day so that would mean I'd have to resist the temptation to POAS until I was 11dpo. I might be able to do that, if I can keep myself distracted. But if it's bfp I'm afraid it will leave me in a bad mood for the day! How many dpo will you be on Thanksgiving?

Um...I meant bfn.....a bfp would make me very happy! :)

UVASahm 11-15-2012 02:19 PM

Re: Thanksgiving Testers?

I'm a thanksgiving tester!! I might cave and test the day before if its a bfn...

ardeur 11-15-2012 03:09 PM

I was originally planning to test at 14dpo (which, surprise!, turned out to be Thanksgiving) if AF didn't show up and if I can hold out that long. But... now I really don't want to do it THAT day because we'll be at DH's best friend's house. :-( So I'm either going to spend AF at a die-hard bachelor's house or find out that I'm pregnant there. At least we'll have our own private bedroom and bathroom! LOL

MrsAsh 11-15-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geetabean (Post 15936666)

I'd be 8 days past O, I think. :)

Hope4More 11-20-2012 07:18 PM

Ooh, me me! Thanksgiving is 9 dpo. I've been testing since 5 dpo :blush:, and got a shadow today at 7, so I'm DYING to see what tomorrow, turkey day, and Black Friday bring.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

pine_apple_goat 11-24-2012 10:51 PM

Any updates on you mama's that tested? :-)

ardeur 11-25-2012 12:15 AM

I broke down and tested a couple days before Thanksgiving. I got a BFP! My EDD is 8/2/13.

lynn97 11-25-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeur
I broke down and tested a couple days before Thanksgiving. I got a BFP! My EDD is 8/2/13.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum