Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Agonize with me! Pic included (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464049)

jessnic 11-15-2012 06:26 PM

Agonize with me! Pic included

I am feeling off today so I took a hpt to reassure myself I'm not. The faint line showed up immeadiately. I panicked and took a 2nd test with the few drops of pee I could muster and it was clearly negative. Can you see something?

I am going to go crazy waiting to figure this out. I have mirena in and my period was a full week early (or what I expected to be a period) with minor spotting for 2 days a few days ago.

Fashionably Green Baby 11-15-2012 06:40 PM

Re: Agonize with me! Pic included

I don't see it but maybe it's just my eyes failing me because I'm exhausted.

KaleidoscopeEyes 11-15-2012 06:48 PM

i see a line in the first pic but the line is broken and i was always told that if that happens it's a faulty test. who knows though

jessnic 11-15-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes
i see a line in the first pic but the line is broken and i was always told that if that happens it's a faulty test. who knows though

So a faulty test could be pink still? It doesn't look broken IRL but I'm panicking so my eyes are not trustworthy.

babygirls2 11-15-2012 06:50 PM

I see the line in the first pic. The few drops of urine might not have been concentrated enough.

Fashionably Green Baby 11-15-2012 06:53 PM

I say test again!

jessnic 11-15-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby
I say test again!

The first test it had been a few hours since I had last peed. I only have one more test so I am trying to curb the insanity and wait to test until morning. With DS my test were faint and I could still get a negative hpt at times even after an ultrasound confirmed his existence. I am trying to pull myself back to not crazy lady land so that DH doesn't suspect anything. We have been disagreeing on having a 2nd baby (he is ready, I said timing stinks) so I don't want him getting wind of this lol.

jessnic 11-15-2012 07:10 PM

Since I am already on my crazy lady train over here DH has been deployed for a bit and only came home Nov 5th. So now I am having a really hard time assuming the negative tests are the accurate ones since it would be super early. Ugh lol.

cdeweese 11-15-2012 07:47 PM

I see a line! WAIT until tomorrow! You won't regret it ;)

*TinyJoys* 11-16-2012 05:31 AM

I see a second line, I also think you should totally test again after a long hold.