Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically TGoodnessIFriday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464116)

~whitehologram~ 11-16-2012 02:24 AM

Basically TGoodnessIFriday!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 11-16-2012 02:26 AM

Re: Basically TGoodnessIFriday!

I over slept a bit this morning but still it went ok. Fynn was good and I got him dressed first. I did keep calling out to the girls to get dressed and made sure they understood I wanted them done by the time Fynn was dressed.

They did ok. Cami was running a little behind but Shannon helped her.

So they went to School and kindergarten.....and got bretzels again. Cami was thrilled!

~whitehologram~ 11-16-2012 03:50 AM

Well continuing on with my cleaning this morning I organised my needle stash. I sorted all of my tips, counted up everything including length of each needle. All of my hooks too.

It's a staggering amount of stuff. Now I really do have it in front of me in black and orange (that was the could of the paper I wrote it on) I AM NOT BUYING ANY MORE NEEDLES OR HOOKS!

It's good to know. I want to go through my yarn stash too. Taking proper note of everything I have here should stop me buying any more......in theory :giggle:

~whitehologram~ 11-16-2012 03:51 AM

No sport this morning but I did eat breakfast so that's good.

Time to get ready for work.

jwjbbrown 11-16-2012 05:51 AM

I am up. So freaking happy it is FRIDAY.

Jerry stayed home yesterday and he is worse than me for sitting still and resting so the laundry and dishes are all clean so I am having a nice morning of just coffee and quiet time.

redgirlsmama 11-16-2012 08:07 AM

Morning. I am up and being lazy. I need to go feed the horses. I am just so tired.
Bella and I had words this morning, then when she left I felt bad starting her day that way. I am just sick of everything being a battle of wills. She insisted that she had nothing to wear, so I picked out clothes for her and told her to be downstairs in 5 min. Ten min later she comes down in a completely different outfit including a sweatshirt she wore just the other day. Then she threw a fit about not finding socks. I found her socks and told her to go brush her hair/teeth and wash her face. 10 min later she comes in to put on a different pair of socks. I asked her if she had gotten her bathroom stuff taken care of, no. It went down hill from there. I took away her Apple privileges for the weekend, untill her room is clean and she has all of her homework done, even the extra stuff her teacher assigns for later in the week. I wish that I could find a way to convince her that she would be able to do all of the same things *without getting in trouble for doing them* if she would just do her work first. Instead she messes around for hours and gets in trouble and opportunities taken away until I practically have to stand on top of her pointing at each thing to do.

jwjbbrown 11-16-2012 08:30 AM

ugh Jess I sooo do not look forward to that time with MH. She is willful child at 4.5 cant imaging that age.

at school, plowing on through my day...

jwjbbrown 11-16-2012 08:30 AM

ugh Jess I sooo do not look forward to that time with MH. She is willful child at 4.5 cant imaging that age.

at school, plowing on through my day...

jwjbbrown 11-16-2012 08:45 AM

Twitter is also PISSING ME OFF. I was hacked so I went in and deactivated my account to be done with it and they reactivated it

~whitehologram~ 11-16-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15939441)
Morning. I am up and being lazy. I need to go feed the horses. I am just so tired.
Bella and I had words this morning, then when she left I felt bad starting her day that way. I am just sick of everything being a battle of wills. She insisted that she had nothing to wear, so I picked out clothes for her and told her to be downstairs in 5 min. Ten min later she comes down in a completely different outfit including a sweatshirt she wore just the other day. Then she threw a fit about not finding socks. I found her socks and told her to go brush her hair/teeth and wash her face. 10 min later she comes in to put on a different pair of socks. I asked her if she had gotten her bathroom stuff taken care of, no. It went down hill from there. I took away her Apple privileges for the weekend, untill her room is clean and she has all of her homework done, even the extra stuff her teacher assigns for later in the week. I wish that I could find a way to convince her that she would be able to do all of the same things *without getting in trouble for doing them* if she would just do her work first. Instead she messes around for hours and gets in trouble and opportunities taken away until I practically have to stand on top of her pointing at each thing to do.

I have to do that with all of mine anyway. I never just let them get dressed. I pick out their clothes and wait (reminding them to carry on) until they are dressed. I take them to the bathroom, put the tooth paste on the brush and make sure they brush, wash and pee before they leave the room. Then to the living room to get hair done and then get bags and go.

But that's because if they are left alone they done get anything done and they'd hurt each other. As soon as their meds work they are different kids but sadly there isn't the time to wait for their meds to work before getting them ready.