Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I'm so pissed (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464146)

JellEBeanDesigns 11-16-2012 07:52 AM

I'm so pissed

Dh this morning asks some question like do you ever feel life gets away from you?
Well no I feel like life is busy my day looks like this
520 up
530 out the door to run
630 home and waking up dh for work
645 make breakfast
715 dishes (no dish washer)
730 dh to work
745 make lunches/beds
8-830 kids dressed picked up
840 out the door
9- park to play
10 library
1130 lunch
1230 nap
1 my lunch
130 work out
230 dishes/sweep/vacuum
3 lo up
320 pick up big kids
330-430 park
430- home and homework make dinner
530 dinner
630 dh home
730 kids in bed

Some variation of this...everyday. He pretty much told me I do too much with kids and not enough cleaning. That I should t throw birthday parties for other kids (lol last night we threw a party for a little boy in my first graders class whose parents split and his mamas struggling and dad isn't involved)
To top it off dh decided we are ntnp woo hoo

JellEBeanDesigns 11-16-2012 07:53 AM

Re: I'm so pissed

I want to punch him in the face

Nerissa 11-16-2012 08:13 AM

Sometimes they are clueless and things just spew out of their mouths without any thought.

I pay all the bills buy everyting for the kids ect. My DH once asked where all the money was and that I was spending too much ect. After a 1/2 hour of listening to me go off about the bills and how I handled everything, moved money as needed, made sure the boys had the correct clothes, right season ect ect ect. I am sure there was yelling and probably crying by me--he just stood there shell shocked. And if he was so concerned he could handle all that stuff. He hasnt said anything ever again.

JellEBeanDesigns 11-16-2012 08:17 AM

He had the kids for 4 days in October when I flew to Michigan to bury my grandfather- kids were sick, no home work got done, no one made it to school but his feat? He made lasagna and cleaned the house! Kids watched tv all week and he didn't call them in sick so the school was calling me non stop

elabela 11-16-2012 08:36 AM

He kept your kids home fro school all week because he was too lazy to take them? Thats disturbing.

*hugs mama*

southernbelle04 11-16-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

To top it off dh decided we are ntnp woo hoo
I'm not sure about the other (I didn't understand what he meant by "life getting away from you") but THIS is something that should always be a joint decision!

Quote:

Originally Posted by elabela (Post 15939572)
He kept your kids home fro school all week because he was too lazy to take them? Thats disturbing.

My understanding was they were too sick to go to school and he didn't call the school to let them know.

elabela 11-16-2012 08:46 AM

Your'e right, I didn't see the "kids were sick"part. My apologies! :)

AnimalHouse 11-16-2012 08:48 AM

Um, do you not have a say in the whole "ntnp" thing? I'd laugh at my DH if he told me that.

4boys1girlforme 11-16-2012 08:49 AM

Do you need to go to the park twice every day and work out twice every day?

It is your decision every bit as much as his (more so imo) when/if you have another child.

BoyCrazy 11-16-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4boys1girlforme (Post 15939613)
Do you need to go to the park twice every day and work out twice every day?

Exercising and taking her kids to the park to play outside often is a bad thing?? I wish I had the energy to take my kids to the park once a day and to work out ever.