Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Dec (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Updates! Birth announcements! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464166)

Edensmomma 11-16-2012 09:18 AM

Updates! Birth announcements!

I keep coming on here every day to check for a birth announcement. We're all getting *so* close to having our little ones in our arms :wub:

How is everyone doing?

I'm doing fab, I'm not due until the end of December so I'm just hanging out and waiting for that due date to get closer! 12/27/12

moonsandmarshmellows 11-16-2012 09:50 AM

Re: Updates! Birth announcements!

Doing great here! 37+2, so anytime now :)

Emmers22185 11-16-2012 10:11 AM

Jena mine will be up soon. My water broke last night and I have been in labor since.

paper_girl_76 11-16-2012 10:32 AM

How exciting!!! I am 37 wks 2 days but I am sure he won't be here until 40 + so still a little bit for me.

keonli 11-16-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmers22185 (Post 15939925)
Jena mine will be up soon. My water broke last night and I have been in labor since.

Congratulations! I'm keeping you and your baby in my thoughts!

I'm a little over 36 weeks and I'm having a hard time adjusting to how I'm constantly achy, sore, and uncomfortable. I'm getting excited though, and plan on finishing up my shopping this weekend.

ETA: Tina, why do you think your baby will be late?

paper_girl_76 11-16-2012 10:52 AM

This will be #5 and none of them have been born before 40 weeks. But, it would be nice! I am ready. :)

Edensmomma 11-16-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmers22185 (Post 15939925)

!!!!! :yay: :bliss: Sending you tons of easy labor vibes!!!

Tina, I have the same feeling. My last baby (excluding the 15 week loss I had, of course) was born at 40 weeks so I fully expect to go overdue this time.

Keonli, I can empathize. I'm sore 99% of the time. If it's not my ribs, it's my back or hips...or all of them.

brookglen 11-16-2012 11:31 AM

Hi guys! I started out with you all last spring but sadly had to leave the group pretty early on. Anyway, I always check in to see how everyone is doing. I want to wish you all the best of luck over the next month or two as you welcome your little ones! I'm so excited to see all of your babies.

We are pregnant again, I'm having a little girl due the first week in February and things are going very well. Anyway, good luck and I'll be keeping my eye out for your announcements!

Skatha89 11-16-2012 01:43 PM

I'm 37w6, and DS2 dropped and engaged last night I'm sure. So hopefully soon!

Edensmomma 11-17-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookglen (Post 15940248)
Hi guys! I started out with you all last spring but sadly had to leave the group pretty early on. Anyway, I always check in to see how everyone is doing. I want to wish you all the best of luck over the next month or two as you welcome your little ones! I'm so excited to see all of your babies.

We are pregnant again, I'm having a little girl due the first week in February and things are going very well. Anyway, good luck and I'll be keeping my eye out for your announcements!

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. How exciting you are due in February! :yay: