Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   BLK FRIDAY SPEC. HUGE LOT of M Nanas Bottoms AIOs $95PPD!! (& a few MLs) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464566)

Ajlind5 11-17-2012 06:04 PM

BLK FRIDAY SPEC. HUGE LOT of M Nanas Bottoms AIOs $95PPD!! (& a few MLs)

3 Attachment(s)
FSOT: Huge Lot of Nanas Bottoms!
We bought these used, and they were used as daycare diapers. We just need to size up now! They are wonderful!!
In VGUC. The outsides are slightly pilly on some (as comes with wear), the velcro tabs are slightly curled and have some lint in them, and I have to disclose that DH accidentally tossed a RED wool soaker in with the diaper load once, and some of the insides and velcro tabs have a nice pink tint to them now. :banghead:
One of the yellow dipes has some sort of brown spot on the outside, not sure what it is (it's not poo, promise!). I added a pic. Some of the insides (less than 5 of them) have slight staining, but nothing that wouldn't probably sun out. :thumbsup:
Oh, and these diapers were a custom, with POCKETS! Meaning the backs were left open, so you can slip an insert in for extra absorbency!! :lostit:
The inners of the Ms are birdseye. The inners of the MLs are various, including bamboo velour and terry.

Because of the issues listed above, I am offering this lot at an awesome price: The lot of 17 Ms for $100ppd!!!! Seriously. That's less than $6 a diaper. :) I might have a few more in the wash, that I will include for just a little more, if you are interested. The MLs, I will sell for $20ppd for all 3. If you want the whole lot of both Ms and MLs, I will let it go for $115ppd.

Would only trade for Chelory aplix OS AIOs, or BG Organics with aplix.

Pet-free, smoke-free home. Shipping to Canada will be extra. No international shipping at this time. Please, no e-checks. I expect payment within 8 hours of providing my pp address, or I have the right to relist. Please post and PM.

Thanks mamas!!

Attachment 124984

Attachment 124985

Attachment 124986

Ajlind5 11-18-2012 03:08 PM

Re: HUGE LOT of M Nanas Bottoms AIOs!! (& a few MLs)

Bump :)

Ajlind5 11-19-2012 09:28 AM

Monday Morning bump!

Ajlind5 11-20-2012 10:19 AM

Happy Tuesday bump!

Ajlind5 11-21-2012 12:52 PM

bump!

Ajlind5 11-23-2012 12:34 PM

Happy Black Friday bump!!!!

Ajlind5 11-25-2012 08:46 AM

Re: BLK FRIDAY SPEC. HUGE LOT of M Nanas Bottoms AIOs $95PPD!! (& a few MLs)

bump

Ajlind5 11-26-2012 08:36 PM

bump!

Ajlind5 11-27-2012 09:55 AM

bump!

Ajlind5 12-02-2012 04:32 PM

bump