Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Bum Genius, FuzziBunz, RaR and a FB wet bag - Prices now INCLUDE shipping! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464588)

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-17-2012 06:44 PM

My daughter has potty trained and it's now time to sell off her diaper. :thumbsup:

All the diapers have been in a large rotation for about a year and a half. I wash them in All Free and Clear and dry on low. All PUL, elastic and velcro are in good shape unless otherwise noted. All these diapers are in good used condition. Even though I have been using them for a while they're still in great shape, but I will try to price accordingly. All diapers have their respective inserts, but I can't promise spotless inserts. If you would like pictures of the inserts please let me know. All prices DO include shipping. The more you buy the cheaper it can be. :goodvibes: If you don't like my prices then please make me an offer. :thumbsup:

SOLD - Up first are the Fuzzi Bunz. I have 6 smalls $8 each or take the lot and pay $34:
2 - Light it Up Blue (One of them has had the PUL delaminate but is still waterproof)
1 - Grape (PUL has delaminated but is still water proof)
1 - Mint
1 - Orange
1 - Periwinkle

1 - Size Medium Green with Daisy's Fuzzi Bunz with insert - $7

SOLD I have 4 One Size FuzziBunz (all come with both inserts and replacement elastic) $8 each or take the lot and pay $28:
1- Orange
1 - Mint
1 - Pink
1 - Chocolate

I have 4 Bum Genius One Size (All but the white comes with both inserts), $8 each or take all of them for $30.
2 - Dark Pink (I think that the elastic is shot in all 4 of the pink ones, but I do have the replacement elastic, I'm just not great at replacing it myself)
2 - Light Pink
1 - Orange - SOLD
1 - White - SOLD

ALL SOLD - I have 10 Bum Genius 3.0 size Medium. These are technically an AIO, but have a pocket that you can stuff as well. They are my oldest diapers, but the PUL is still in great shape, the elastic is in great shape, the velcro is also in great shape but the laundry tabs no longer work. $5 each or take the lot and pay $40

5 - Blue
2 - Green SOLD
3 - Orange
2 - Light Green

ALL SOLD-Next I have 3 Rump.a.Rooz (They all have both inserts) $8 each or take the lot and pay $21
2 - Purple (I had the elastic replaced on one of them - this one has a slight stain that should sun out, the other one has elastic that is in great shape and didn't need replacing)
1 - Pink

ALL SOLD - Last I have 3 Nifty Nappy One Size diapers. $8 each or take the lot and pay $21
1 - Purple Hello Kitty
1 - Black Go Girl Sports Theme
1 - Pink Ooga Booga SOLD
1 - Spring color Ooga Booga
SOLD

1 - Baby Animals
They all have their original inserts. These are pocket diapers, but I was using them as an AI2. They have no stains and the elastic and snaps are in great shape.

I also have an WAHM diaper in a purple Ooga Booga. It's a pocket diaper, about a size Medium, the velcro and elastic are in great shape. It didn't come with an insert, but I've included one that I'd been using with it. $6.

http://s1190.beta.photobucket.com/us...ibrary/Pockets

MrsRogers215 11-17-2012 09:34 PM

Re: Bum Genius, FuzziBunz, Nifty Nappy and More!

Do you have a picture of the OS FB? I'm thinking about the orange, periwinkle, and mint.

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-17-2012 09:48 PM

They are pictured with the small fuzzibunz, but they're on the left side of the picture. They should be in the link at the bottom of the original post.

lkwrx 11-17-2012 11:29 PM

Are the FuzziBunz One Size still available? I'd like to buy all 4 of them.

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-18-2012 11:57 AM

Yes they are! My PP address is Brani_Boo@hotmail.com.

lkwrx 11-18-2012 08:54 PM

Thanks! Sent payment from my husband's pp account.

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-18-2012 09:21 PM

Great! I'll ship them out tomorrow! Thanks!

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-19-2012 01:25 PM

BUMP!

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-20-2012 09:51 AM

BUMP for sold! Thanks Mamas!

GraniteFallsMamaof4 11-21-2012 05:13 PM

Bump