Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Gallbladder Flush? Anyone try this? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464806)

lil'mommakaye 11-18-2012 04:57 PM

Gallbladder Flush? Anyone try this?

Has anyone here ever tried to flush their Gallbladder at home?

I found this recipe and am going to try it tuesday and wednesday whiles trying to eat only apples, grapes and pumpkin seeds on monday to prep for the flush and fasting tuesday and wednesday.
Ive been having issues with, what i am thinking is my gallbladder. Today its becomming painful, where as before it was just pressure under my right rib cage. I am hoping this will work out well.

Wondering if anyother mommas have tried this before?

Results???

Has anyone ever tried a parasite flush or kidney flush too?

I am intrested in trying that too!!

Thanks mommas!! :hugs:

VinhThiMom 11-18-2012 05:09 PM

Re: Gallbladder Flush? Anyone try this?

That sounds horrible!

lil'mommakaye 11-18-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinhThiMom (Post 15947450)
That sounds horrible!

:yuck:
I know, but it beats surgery!!!
I dont have ins. right now $ I have to do something!

I wonder if I am going to be able to get it down! :puke:

Scarlett's mommy 11-18-2012 05:44 PM

I was planning on it but ended up in the hospital before I got a chance. Good luck!!!

lil'mommakaye 11-18-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy (Post 15947541)
I was planning on it but ended up in the hospital before I got a chance. Good luck!!!

GOSH I sure hope that doesnt happen to me!!!

Im hoping i have enough time to make a difference, cause pain just started today. It is tolirable though.

CarrieMF 11-18-2012 05:58 PM

Did you read the part at the very end where the author says 4 years after posting it they are no longer convinced that this cleanse does what it says it is supposed to. The article has misinformation on gallstones.

Cleanses may help, but they do not stop gallstones from forming and they can cause a blockage which leads to surgery (and possibly a more invasive surgery).

Have you had confirmation of having gallstones? Have you tried diet changes?

steely_cass 11-18-2012 06:53 PM

I was absolutely miserable so even though I found some sources that said this wasn't real, I tried it. I have no idea if it was actually gallstones that were flushed out. All I know is I felt SOOO much better a few days later. The cleanse itself is quite unpleasant and I felt a little weak the next couple days but it helped. In fact, it's been about a year and I'm thinking of trying it again. My symptoms have slowly crept back.

lil'mommakaye 11-18-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarrieMF (Post 15947588)
Did you read the part at the very end where the author says 4 years after posting it they are no longer convinced that this cleanse does what it says it is supposed to. The article has misinformation on gallstones.

Cleanses may help, but they do not stop gallstones from forming and they can cause a blockage which leads to surgery (and possibly a more invasive surgery).

Have you had confirmation of having gallstones? Have you tried diet changes?

I did not see that. :(
I have also not had a DX, as i stated earlier i do not have ins right now and do NOT want to spend the last of my savings on surgery I may be able to avoid. From what i have read i am convinced that is what i am delaing with atm. I suppose i am willing to take the risk i guess......

Quote:

Originally Posted by steely_cass (Post 15947755)
I was absolutely miserable so even though I found some sources that said this wasn't real, I tried it. I have no idea if it was actually gallstones that were flushed out. All I know is I felt SOOO much better a few days later. The cleanse itself is quite unpleasant and I felt a little weak the next couple days but it helped. In fact, it's been about a year and I'm thinking of trying it again. My symptoms have slowly crept back.

I can imagine this is not going to be very pleasent. I hope it doesnt interfere too much with my job. I have to work mon night and weds night. I decieded to do the brunt of it on tuesday when i am off work.
I hope i can hear from more people who may have tried this!

chandni3 11-19-2012 05:54 AM

Here's a personal account of a couple doing a liver and gallbadder flush, not sure if it's the same one you're doing.
http://ourrawlife.blogspot.ca/2011/0...llbladder.html

mcpforever 11-19-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

That is it! The next morning, be prepared to pass gallstones in your stool. They look light to dark green, are very irregular in shape, are the size of grape seeds to cherry seeds, and feel like gelatin.
It seems that true gallstones should be harder than gelatin.