Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464973)

leviandgarettsmom 11-19-2012 10:23 AM

:welcome:

This group is designed for those of us over 30 yrs of age. We have a different TTC journey than our younger counterparts & many of us encounter challenges along the way to our coveted BFP. We invite all to join us as we offer advice, support & encouragement to each other thru these challenges, as well as celebrating those joyful BFPs.
:bliss:

While this thread is not necessarily labeled as a "struggling TTC" thread, we do ask that if you choose to join us that you remain mindful of the challenges that many of our members are experiencing when posting about BFPs. We are excited to celebrate everyone's BFP, though it can often be a sensitive issue for those for whom it has not been so easy. :goodvibes:

We :wub: hearing from our graduates & hope you are having a HH9M!!! But we ask that you please take the time to catch up on posts, taking note of current losses before posting your pregnancy updates. If any of our sweet mommas are experiencing a loss in the current thread, please consider posting your updates at a different time. :goodvibes:

I'll try to update your status daily, but let me know if I missed you! If I don't hear from you for a few weeks I'll take you off the list. Just post with an update to be re-added. :thumbsup:

Question of the week: What is your favorite food or kind of food?

Anyone can answer the question! And if you have suggestions for the QOTW send me a PM. :)

In RED, tell me:
Your handle (and your name and/or age if you'd like)
Where you are in your cycle or if you're waiting for AF to return
Whether you are actively TTC or waiting right now.
**I will look for a change in your status in red throughout the week.**

:headscratch: NEED UPDATES :headscratch:
Jubilee (Sarah) age 31
happymom (Beth) age 35
hokoonchi (Camilla) age 30
mixed_chica (Purly) age 30
Missydawn (Missy) age 31
discgolfnmom (Mandi) age 31

:waiting: WAITING TO O :waiting:
Mamatoabunch (Annabelle) age 38
TonyKariTony (Karina) age 33
JCPACandMommy (Carissa) age 31
carriek38 (Carrie) age 33
sweetgrace (Tawny) age 35
tedcgh (Tiffany) age 30
MyGloryLife (Minda) age 33

:pray: :babydust: TWO WEEK WAIT :babydust: :pray:
ardeur (Jessie) age 30 BFP 11/19 :lostit:
photocat (Cat) age 39
craigwick (Heidi) age 32
c&w's mama age 36
sasra_nu (Sarah) age 32
NewbieSAHM (Amber) age 31
geetabean (Gina) age 32
Slyfox (Robin) age 40
momto2princesses (Kirra) age 33

:goodvibes: NTNP :goodvibes:
Augusthope (Rachel) age 31
Craftin'Diva (Jeri) age 31
sydjackmom (Laura)
Rachelrhin0 (30)
HeatherMac603 (Heather) age 30
cormama (Corinne) age 35
Maddalena (April) age 37
fishingfor5 (Tori) age 41


:cheer: CHEERLEADERS :cheer:
beckstar (Becky) age 37
katiecornflakes (Kate) age 31
kricket24 (Kristen) age 30
Kap7270 (Kristin) age 35
newmommy13 (Ingrid) age 31
Mirnavela (Monika) age 30
Layney82 age 30
Bee21 age 30
tandiwe76 age 35
pnutandmunchkin

:preggo: GRADUATES :preggo:
Scrapandsewon (Nichole) EDD 6/18/12
rosenfried2 (Amanda) age 32 EDD 7/18/12
Steenerson7 (Tawnya) age 37 EDD 8/26/12
trammellyfamily (Erin) age 32 EDD 9/7/12
omahonycm (Marie) EDD 9/8/12
Fluffybunsdiapers (Alicia) age 30 EDD 9/15/12
daddyn4wisechix (Erica) Age 38 EDD 9/14/12
QHoneyB (Honey) age 32 EDD 9/20/12
OldandNew (Griffin) age 32 EDD 9/25/12
Sheaholt (Shea) age 31 EDD 10/12
Kymdenise (Kim) EDD 10/8/12
faithandhope (Tiffany) age 35 EDD 10/22/12
MomdeIsla (Michelle) age 36 EDD 10/21/12
Sageac (Sage) age 30 EDD 10/27/12
Joyful Tie Dyes (Leslie) age 40 EDD 11/4/12
MrsA08 (Suzy) age 30 EDD 11/12/12
fitbaby1 (Chris) age 32 EDD 11/25/12
sparkygirl74 (Shannon) EDD 11/30/12
taralynnel (Tara) age 35 EDD 11/11/12
shastalocke (Shasta) age 33 EDD 12/05/12
My2sweets age 31 EDD 12/21/12
Harmony96 (Andrea) age 33 EDD 12/27/12
american_mommy (Tammy) age 35 EDD 1/24/13
cristy_1996 age 33 EDD 1/24/13
newtocloth2 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 2/10/13
My_Tree_Grows age 30 EDD 2/13/13
yellowdog (Amanda) age 37 EDD 3/1/13
TS8213 (Trace) age 31 EDD 3/7/13
Christylkeller (Christy) age 36 EDD 3/15/13
hcokasil (Lisa) age 32 EDD 3/15/13
amb2j (April) age 30 EDD 3/10/13
amcess721 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 3/25/13
rverrone (Rina) age 33 EDD 4/5/13
Sylvie89 (Kaycie) age 37 EDD 5/1/13
adensmom (Latisa) age 36 EDD 5/27/13
Elsie Cayare (Lindsey) age 30 EDD 6/2/13
babygirls2 (Kim) age 31 EDD 6/4/13
txmommytobe age34 EDD 6/6/13
willownz (Helen) age 32 EDD 6/12/13
812ajack (Alicia) age 35 EDD 6/12/13
Leaner age 34 EDD 6/24/13
SpartyGuard (Sarah) age 32 EDD 6/25/13
leviandgarettsmom (Deanna) age 40 EDD 7/23/13
love4leon (Rebecca) age 37
mvp529 (Misty) age 35 EDD 8/3/13



Click here to see common acronyms used in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

MyGlorylife 11-19-2012 10:27 AM

CD1 for me- blech!!!

leviandgarettsmom 11-19-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeur
BFP this morning and EDD is 8/1, I think. I'm not certain about my O this cycle, so who knows about my EDD.

Congrats Jessie!!! Let me know when you want to move to the graduates. :goodvibes:

mvp529 11-19-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
CD1 for me- blech!!!

So sorry Glory!!

Afm-please just move me to graduates with edd 8/3. I'm going to be confident this time

Mamatoabunch 11-19-2012 11:13 AM

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2
 
CD 13. I think I am Oing today. BD'ed early this morning. My OPK's that I tried have yet to give a positive, doing another today, but yesterdays was negative. Oh, i turned 39 yesterday:)

TonyKariTony 11-19-2012 11:15 AM

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2
 
Congrats to all the BFPs and :hugs: to the CD1s, I got a very positive OPK this morning, Ugh!!! by the time I get off work my hubby should already be getting ready to go to work and won't come back until about 3 or 4 a.m., hopefully he is not to tired to do the BD whe he comes back

mvp529 11-19-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch
CD 13. I think I am Oing today. BD'ed early this morning. My OPK's that I tried have yet to give a positive, doing another today, but yesterdays was negative. Oh, i turned 39 yesterday:)

Happy belated birthday!! Keep doing the opks, I didn't get a positive this month either.

slyfoxy 11-19-2012 12:55 PM

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2
 
Ladies I don't know if I over looked a 2ww From Nov 14-30. Hope to have some buddies during this time.

AFM: I started testing out my trigger shot an on my test today it was still nice two line on a HPT, so the trigger is still in my system good. I've never done this before so it's the first. I thought would see how it look.

I"m 3dpiui and started having some mild cramping today but trying to think anything much about it. Called the doctors office earlier today an wanted to double check about starting my Prometrium tomorrow night an make sure I heard my doctor right of using it down low. :giggle: The nurse said that was correct an I go for my progesterone check Friday an tomorrow is my birthday oh dear,then turkey day be here. Me an DH been doing what doctor said for us to do over the weekend on Bd'ng an DH has loved it. DH is like a mad dog right now on bd'ng since we've not been able to for a month or a little more an he's been after me everyday now. :giggle2:

Too all you lovely ladies I'll be thinking of you an praying you all get a BFP very soon. We all deserve a beautiful BFP for the holidays. I sure hope everything works out for us.

beckstar 11-19-2012 03:07 PM

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MyGlorylife (Post 15949400)
CD1 for me- blech!!!

sorry darlin. hope next month is better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch (Post 15949546)
CD 13. I think I am Oing today. BD'ed early this morning. My OPK's that I tried have yet to give a positive, doing another today, but yesterdays was negative. Oh, i turned 39 yesterday:)

happy belated!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyKariTony (Post 15949555)
Congrats to all the BFPs and :hugs: to the CD1s, I got a very positive OPK this morning, Ugh!!! by the time I get off work my hubby should already be getting ready to go to work and won't come back until about 3 or 4 a.m., hopefully he is not to tired to do the BD whe he comes back

just tell him to be ready!

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyfoxy (Post 15949962)
Ladies I don't know if I over looked a 2ww From Nov 14-30. Hope to have some buddies during this time.

AFM: I started testing out my trigger shot an on my test today it was still nice two line on a HPT, so the trigger is still in my system good. I've never done this before so it's the first. I thought would see how it look.

I"m 3dpiui and started having some mild cramping today but trying to think anything much about it. Called the doctors office earlier today an wanted to double check about starting my Prometrium tomorrow night an make sure I heard my doctor right of using it down low. :giggle: The nurse said that was correct an I go for my progesterone check Friday an tomorrow is my birthday oh dear,then turkey day be here. Me an DH been doing what doctor said for us to do over the weekend on Bd'ng an DH has loved it. DH is like a mad dog right now on bd'ng since we've not been able to for a month or a little more an he's been after me everyday now. :giggle2:

Too all you lovely ladies I'll be thinking of you an praying you all get a BFP very soon. We all deserve a beautiful BFP for the holidays. I sure hope everything works out for us.

very excited for you. i know i'd be on pins and needles too. :)

afm: still on the ttc wagon, technically...but i offered to take the list over since i'm checking it daily and know, in the past, that every time i ran a list, i ended up pg not more than a few months later...so...maybe just maybe...

af is on her way out and while i was pretty convinced during her stay that i was OK not having another, as soon as i'm waiting to o...the want comes back. today i'm cleaning my kitchen really well for the holiday and just emptied the drawer with bottle nipples and pump parts...i nearly cried. i know i'm not going to stop wanting a baby.

thankfully, af was suuuuuuper mellow this time...zero cramping, whereas last month, i was in some serious pain.

the bummer is that i fell at my son's school the other day and hurt my knee pretty badly. it hurt so bad i couldn't be embarrassed, even...hehe. hopefully it heals quickly so i can jump my husband repeatedly and hope for an extendo-baby (where the swimmers stay around for days before o since hubs wont come anywhere near me (pun!) at that time, lol.)

sweetgrace 11-19-2012 08:00 PM

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch (Post 15949546)
CD 13. I think I am Oing today. BD'ed early this morning. My OPK's that I tried have yet to give a positive, doing another today, but yesterdays was negative. Oh, i turned 39 yesterday:)

Happy Birthday!

Congrats to all the BFP's :lostit:

AFM: First night of not taking my BCP's. AF should show soon. Am I right in thinking most women O about 10 days past the first day of their menstral cycle? :headscratch: I can't remember.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors