Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO: Bob the Builder toys (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464989)

ashley84 11-19-2012 12:13 PM

ISO: Bob the Builder toys

DS LOVES Bob! Unfortunately, they don't make many Bob the Builder toys anymore. I can be tempted with anything, but I'm specifically looking to get my hands on some digger toys. I want to get DS one of each digger for Christmas. Can you help me?

babymakes3.4.5.... 11-19-2012 12:40 PM

Unfortunately I don't have any to sell! Ds wanted a bob the builder birthday this year and it was nuts trying to find some! I stalked eBay and found what I needed. HTH and good luck!!!!

patooty 11-19-2012 12:53 PM

Re: ISO: Bob the Builder toys

i have duplo?

Jedimomma 11-19-2012 02:50 PM

I might be able to get ahold of some for you. My little brother is 13 and was Bob obsessed when he was little. I'll check if my mom still had any of that and if she'd be willing to unload it if so. :) I know I have a fleece blanket but its pretty pilly.

ashley84 11-19-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymakes3.4.5.... (Post 15949659)
Unfortunately I don't have any to sell! Ds wanted a bob the builder birthday this year and it was nuts trying to find some! I stalked eBay and found what I needed. HTH and good luck!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I have been looking on Ebay. I'm not impressed with how much they are going for, but it makes sense. They aren't being made anymore. Kids are watching all the old seasons of Bob on Netflix, etc. Now the used toys are in higher demand because you can only get them used.

Quote:

Originally Posted by patooty (Post 15949714)
i have duplo?

I'm intrigued. I might be interested. Do you have pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedimomma (Post 15950204)
I might be able to get ahold of some for you. My little brother is 13 and was Bob obsessed when he was little. I'll check if my mom still had any of that and if she'd be willing to unload it if so. :) I know I have a fleece blanket but its pretty pilly.

I'm going to pass on the blanket. I'm very interested in what your mom may have though! Please let me know! :goodvibes:

Jedimomma 11-19-2012 06:25 PM

She said she still has all of what he used to have! :) she's going to get it together and I'll get with you as soon as she gets it to me. and I don't think anyone would want this pilly old blanket (including me!). Lol so I'm not worried about that. :giggle:

ashley84 11-19-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedimomma (Post 15951013)
She said she still has all of what he used to have! :) she's going to get it together and I'll get with you as soon as she gets it to me. and I don't think anyone would want this pilly old blanket (including me!). Lol so I'm not worried about that. :giggle:

You are a rockstar! I can't wait to hear back from you! :giggle:

Jedimomma 11-19-2012 09:01 PM

:godvibes: I'll be over there on Thursday (duh), so I'll probably just collect it all then, if you don't mind waiting. She works retail, so I don't know if there'd be a good time before that to get with her. They're working like crazy to get ready for the weekend.

ashley84 11-19-2012 09:30 PM

I can definitely wait until Thursday. Thanks!

expaik 11-19-2012 10:16 PM

Would you be interested in "Bob the Builder Tool Power" DVD?