Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone want to be in my family??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465083)

fish3737 11-19-2012 03:00 PM

Anyone want to be in my family???

I bought my brother's twins matching Albert Freetimes (my brother is a doctor and nerdy - LOL) for Christmas (they have used cloth with the twins since birth).

My brother told me they think they have enough diapers (can you imagine????) and could I get them some trains for their train table instead. LOL

I actually cried when I got the text from my brother.

My babe's getting to the end of her diaper wearing days - and I was really excited to buy some fluff (right now the twins use the old BG 3.0 sized AIOs).

Vent over - thanks for listening.

thirdtimemomma 11-19-2012 03:04 PM

I'll be in your family! You should've asked the sister. men!

Done at 3 11-19-2012 03:13 PM

Gasp- enough diapers? Never ;) let me know when you are compelled to purchase Sis!!

stevensmom 11-19-2012 03:14 PM

Re: Anyone want to be in my family???

dude get him the diapers anyways :giggle2:

and yes I'll be your sister :highfive: I'll even drive over the bridge for you :goodvibes:

c&w's mama 11-19-2012 03:17 PM

Even prefold loving me loves albert (sciency family) and would want it from my new sister.

seriously!?!? no one ever has enough

fish3737 11-19-2012 03:19 PM

LOL - it is actually my SIL who calls the shots (from behind my brother) LOL. So she must not want them.

Makes me a little sad because I got them started on cloth in the first place - and everyone in my family knows I'm a CLOTH NERD. That this is "my thing". :giggle2:

I have a sister too and she lets me buy her cloth for her babe - LOL. But he is two and HUGE and not very much fits him anymore.

But soon I might just start buying for strangers.

Anyone want to trade some Thomas the Train stuff for some diapers?

sweetgrace 11-19-2012 04:35 PM

Don't tempt me Julie...don't tempt me! I would LOVE it if someone would by us dipes! I think it was an awesome gift.

booty hunter 11-19-2012 04:47 PM

I have a whole selection of sizes for you to buy for, I think that makes me the most awesome choice by far. :giggle2: Seriously though what about buying some and donating to a CD bank or asking the mods if they know of a family in need. It is such a great gift and it would be going to someone who really needs it.If your brother is a doctor he can buy his own trains. :giggle:

fish3737 11-19-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetgrace (Post 15950831)
Don't tempt me Julie...don't tempt me! I would LOVE it if someone would by us dipes! I think it was an awesome gift.

Hi Tawny!!! - Can you believe our babies are so big now!!!

They are cute diapers too. Hope you guys are doing well!! We are getting a lot of rain and wind today from the south.

fish3737 11-19-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdhutier (Post 15950878)
I have a whole selection of sizes for you to buy for, I think that makes me the most awesome choice by far. :giggle2: Seriously though what about buying some and donating to a CD bank or asking the mods if they know of a family in need. It is such a great gift and it would be going to someone who really needs it.If your brother is a doctor he can buy his own trains. :giggle:

:giggle2: Yes he is very frugal. Some in the family would say - cheap.

That is a nice idea about the CD bank, but seriously I do have a diaper buying problem and I really do give diapers to strangers already. LOL My DH was totally shaking his head at me. "Can't believe you are giving diapers to other people."

I appreciate the diaper addiction hugs from everyone. :)