Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Grocery IQ Users - How do you use the clipped coupons? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465146)

Resellmybelle 11-19-2012 07:25 PM

Grocery IQ Users - How do you use the clipped coupons?

I managed to download this app, synched with DH and he's heading to the store soon.

These are not the coupons that link to the savings card, just those you clip within the app and they add to your iq grocery list.

How does he apply these when he gets to the store? For now, we emailed them to ourselves, then printed them out. Is there a way to simply scan ese from your phone, or not?

Hungry Caterpillar 11-19-2012 09:02 PM

Re: Grocery IQ Users - How do you use the clipped coupons?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resellmybelle (Post 15951224)
I managed to download this app, synched with DH and he's heading to the store soon.

These are not the coupons that link to the savings card, just those you clip within the app and they add to your iq grocery list.

How does he apply these when he gets to the store? For now, we emailed them to ourselves, then printed them out. Is there a way to simply scan ese from your phone, or not?

I have been trying to figure this out, too, but I think you just have to email them to yourself and print. Annoying! I wish the barcodes were just scannable in the store but I guess then the store wouldn't be able to redeem and have nothing to send to the manufacturer.

Resellmybelle 11-19-2012 09:13 PM

Thanks! I thought I was missing something amazing or something. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't lol.

Another quick question, I thought perhaps my grocery list would synch up with the grocery store I prefer to shop and list current prices or promos. It doesn't do this either does it?

Hungry Caterpillar 11-20-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resellmybelle
Thanks! I thought I was missing something amazing or something. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't lol.

Another quick question, I thought perhaps my grocery list would synch up with the grocery store I prefer to shop and list current prices or promos. It doesn't do this either does it?

I am still trying to figure out the app so this one i am not sure about either. It didn't even recognize my store though so this may be moot.

Resellmybelle 11-20-2012 01:47 AM

OK, guess there may be another app for me or at least many improvements to this one. Glad I am not alone in trying to figure this out.

I've had the iPad going on two years and still haven't scratched the surface with possibilities. I just linked one of my magazine subscriptions to the magazine app, why didn't I do this years ago? LOL

My ideal grocery list making/coupon app is free and one that I can link to my store and see the current price and promos, put stuff on my list, add coupons that the checker can scan from my device. LOL

If anyone know any app that has most of those features, hook me up! I know the grocery game is a great one, but it ain't free!