Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   When does Grovia come out with their new prints for shells? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465170)

7arrows4God 11-19-2012 07:41 PM

When does Grovia come out with their new prints for shells?

When do the new prints come out. Does she do it more than once a year and is it always the same time?

Thanks

RockinLou 11-19-2012 08:03 PM

Re: When does Grovia come out with their new prints for shells?

they are on an 18 month rotation so...

Planes, Owls, Nature, Mod Flower were 2 years ago next month

Robots, Bicycles, Woodland, Peacocks were this past spring, so probably another 12 months???

Solids are on a different rotation, so inbetween new prints they do new solids ;-)

7arrows4God 11-19-2012 09:27 PM

Thanks, that was exactly what I wanted to know. Good to know that essentially it still is almost 2 times a years. Or 3/4 of a year something new is coming, either solids or prints.

I so want to get bicyles. So cute. Actually some of their old stripes look cute too.

For solids I love the new surf. Would love to see a deep pink.

tomandkara 11-21-2012 11:29 AM

They do have the best prints and colors!

meljc 11-21-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinLou (Post 15951583)
they are on an 18 month rotation so...

Planes, Owls, Nature, Mod Flower were 2 years ago next month

Robots, Bicycles, Woodland, Peacocks were this past spring, so probably another 12 months???

Solids are on a different rotation, so inbetween new prints they do new solids ;-)

Given the sale on some solids this fall, now I'm curious about new colors coming out! (I still need to trade a nature for a surf :mrgreen:)

aryaya 11-21-2012 02:45 PM

I have the robot and woodland - they are absolutely gorgeous in person - I was so surprised by the quality and whole look of the design when they arrived. It will be nice when summer comes when they can be admired more. :)

ArmyBride04 01-24-2013 11:27 AM

According to their FB post the other day. Solids are in the spring and prints are in the fall. Not sure about the 18 month rotation...maybe they flip-flop and this is how the release will go for this year?!

KimA 01-24-2013 11:41 AM

I think that they just announced on their FB page that they would be coming out with two new fruity colors soon.

RockinLou 01-24-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimA (Post 16200124)
I think that they just announced on their FB page that they would be coming out with two new fruity colors soon.

That wasn't on the page, i think that description went to retailers. New colors in the spring (18 months from last fall's new colors) and new prints in the Fall (18 months from last spring's new prints!) ...

crunchyNurseMommy 01-24-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinLou

That wasn't on the page, i think that description went to retailers. New colors in the spring (18 months from last fall's new colors) and new prints in the Fall (18 months from last spring's new prints!) ...

Ohhh new colors! I love surf & cloud. Wonder what will come out next? Hoping for more cool boy colors :)