Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How do you like Dunk N Fluff Diapers? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465214)

TrennaII 11-19-2012 11:40 PM

I keep seeing good things, and suddenly hear a lot more about them (and see them in FSOT). I was thinking about a few for nights.

What do you think? And do they run true to size?

L J 11-20-2012 07:34 AM

Re: How do you like Dunk N Fluff Diapers?

I like the diapers a lot. They are a nice fit, they fit for a long time because of the side snaps and stretchy fabrics she uses. My daughter wore smalls until about 20 pounds, and they were the last smalls she outgrew. She started wearing them around 10lbs. I have had customer service issues in the past, so I don't buy from DnF directly anymore, but I do like her diapers.

TrennaII 11-20-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L J
I like the diapers a lot. They are a nice fit, they fit for a long time because of the side snaps and stretchy fabrics she uses. My daughter wore smalls until about 20 pounds, and they were the last smalls she outgrew. She started wearing them around 10lbs. I have had customer service issues in the past, so I don't buy from DnF directly anymore, but I do like her diapers.

Thanls! Did the smalls not fit till 10 lbs? I'm looking to build a newborn stash.

L J 11-20-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrennaII

Thanls! Did the smalls not fit till 10 lbs? I'm looking to build a newborn stash.

I didn't try them before then. I know they wouldn't fit under the cord, but they would probably adjust down small enough for tiny newborn legs.

FrozenBooty 11-20-2012 09:26 AM

I love tami with dunk n fluff her diapers are absorbant and if you buy instock diapers they can get to you quickly.

If you are buying customs you should expect a 3-4 week wait but a one of a kind item.

We have bought a bunch of customs and I love them.

bigmamakelsey 11-20-2012 09:29 AM

I LOVE them. They're probably my favorite fitted. They might be night worthy, but you'd need some doublers for sure. They have a great fit and are nice and trim. I don't think they run completely true to size though - if you're unsure size UP. My 18lb 5 month old fits great in a medium. The mediums fit DS1 until he was 2 and about 30lbs. By that point he would need a large for sure, they were super snug.

ETA: I posted a rave for them on extra fluffy, I have action shots there :thumbsup:

bigmamakelsey 11-20-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrennaII (Post 15952980)

I would personally skip the newborn size. I think smalls would fit great once the cord fell off.

TrennaII 11-20-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey (Post 15953070)
I would personally skip the newborn size. I think smalls would fit great once the cord fell off.

Ahh thanks. I misread the size chart and thought small was the newborn size, LOL.

onegratefulmama 11-20-2012 05:49 PM

FYI they are doing a dunk-n-fluff co-op on thesquirmieworm.com (have to join to see open group buys). It's for 15% the site for the first 15 orders (not total of 15 items) or 11/30 whichever comes first.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

bigmamakelsey 11-21-2012 09:47 AM

These are on sale for 30% off today! The code is on her FB page:) Next 10 orders only (I couldn't resist - I snagged 2 :giggle:)
If you do order, do you mind mentioning in checkout that I referred you? (Kelsey Rife.) It gives me bonus points towards a next purchase:)