Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   S/O How many shoes do you have for spring-summer? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465222)

Firerose_RCM 11-20-2012 02:03 AM

S/O How many shoes do you have for spring-summer?

Here is what I have for this spring-summer, not including special occassion heels or boots I only wear during winter:
1 pair Nike shoes (I jog in these, still like new)
2 pairs of flats (one pair is like new, the other won't last much longer)
4 pairs of flip-flops (3 Wal-Mart brand, 1 Dollar Store brand, 1 like new pair & the rest new)
1 pair wedges (loved these but they won't survive much longer)
1 pair flat sandals (I loved these and wore them alot but they're still like new)
3 pairs dressy sandals (wore these occassionally, all like new)
I'm going to replace the pair of flats and the wedges that are almost destroyed, the Dollar Store flip-flops won't last a week once I start wearing them so i'm going to buy another pair or 2 of Wal-Mart flip-flops to replace them, i'm going to buy another pair of wedges, and at least 2 more pairs of flat sandals. That will leave me with around 15 or so pairs of shoes for this spring-summer which is way less than I had last year and just the right amount for me. So how many pairs do you have for this spring-summer? Do you think you have just the right amount, too many, too little?

willownz 11-20-2012 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firerose_RCM
Here is what I have for this spring-summer, not including special occassion heels or boots I only wear during winter:
1 pair Nike shoes (I jog in these, still like new)
2 pairs of flats (one pair is like new, the other won't last much longer)
4 pairs of flip-flops (3 Wal-Mart brand, 1 Dollar Store brand, 1 like new pair & the rest new)
1 pair wedges (loved these but they won't survive much longer)
1 pair flat sandals (I loved these and wore them alot but they're still like new)
3 pairs dressy sandals (wore these occassionally, all like new)
I'm going to replace the pair of flats and the wedges that are almost destroyed, the Dollar Store flip-flops won't last a week once I start wearing them so i'm going to buy another pair or 2 of Wal-Mart flip-flops to replace them, i'm going to buy another pair of wedges, and at least 2 more pairs of flat sandals. That will leave me with around 15 or so pairs of shoes for this spring-summer which is way less than I had last year and just the right amount for me. So how many pairs do you have for this spring-summer? Do you think you have just the right amount, too many, too little?

I have 2 pairs. I am barefoot all the time at home and have 1 pair of sneakers and 1 pair of sandals that I wear when out of the house.
I would prefer to go barefoot all the time but the it's just not practical

Kiwl Mum of three.

holly6737 11-20-2012 03:28 AM

Re: S/O How many shoes do you have for spring-summer?

I have a brown pair of leather flip flops and a black pair of leather flip flops. That's pretty much what I live in April through November unless I need to dress up for something. Then I have a bunch of ballet flats and a few heels.

KaleidoscopeEyes 11-20-2012 06:11 AM

4 flip flops
1 pair keen
1 chaco
1 5 finger
1 water shoe
4 pair dress sandal
1 doc martin t strap
2 keen maryjane
1 sketcher maryjane
1 nike runner
1 adidas
1 croc flat
1 flat

im sure there is more, funny thing is im barefoot at wok and home lol

my2sweets 11-20-2012 06:43 AM

1 pair on tenny shoes
2 pairs of flipflops
1 pair of sandals
3 pairs of heels that get rarely worn(had them for about 7yrs and still look new)

-this is all I own

bezark 11-20-2012 06:53 AM

Two. One pair of black rubber flip flops and one pair of brown leather sandals.
I used to have a bunch more, but I've done verrrrryyy little me-shopping post kids, and my feet have grown half a size with each. I'm also really really picky and must have the most oddly shaped feet in the universe because most shoes I try are not at all comfortable.
I have 2 pairs of winter shoes as well.

2+2macht4 11-20-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willownz (Post 15952328)
I have 2 pairs. I am barefoot all the time at home and have 1 pair of sneakers and 1 pair of sandals that I wear when out of the house.
I would prefer to go barefoot all the time but the it's just not practical

Kiwl Mum of three.

Pretty much close to this.

I have:
1 pair tennis shoes year round
1 pair casual sandal like birkenstocks
1 flip flop for the pool
and I would like to have 1 dressier sandal and 1 pair of flats in a neutral color

I also havemyear round:
1 pair of brown and one pair black boots
1 pair of grey and tan heels
2 pairs crocs
2 winter boots

Janine 11-20-2012 07:41 AM

Since buying my first pair of Vibrams, I've ditched all my other summer shoes. So for summer, I just have my two Vibram pairs.

jojoreta 11-20-2012 08:43 AM

I pretty much rock flip flops from the time the snow melts to October lol.

10 pairs of old navy flip flops (buy new every year unless good condition from previous year)
My sparkly toms
Adidas tennis shoes I got a few months ago but still amazing
Dc villians
I should probably buy a pair of dressy looking sandals but we shall see.
Dc snow boots that I don't wear much any more because my husband thinks they're hideous I've had them for 7 years and I still love them!
I have other heels and some wedges that I've had forever that I like never wear.

Gerdgrid 11-20-2012 08:57 AM

A ton. 50? Maybe. Might be more, I've developed a ballet flat addiction in the last few months and have picked up quite a few for next year.

Shoes are my shopping addiction, no matter if I lose/gain weight they always fit so I'm more willing to invest a lot of money in shoes than clothes.