Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Tuesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465234)

~whitehologram~ 11-20-2012 04:52 AM

Basically it's Tuesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

jacksmommy1 11-20-2012 05:01 AM

:needcoffee:

~whitehologram~ 11-20-2012 05:01 AM

Re: Basically it's Tuesday

Good morning everyone!

This morning went well. I got everything done on my list and extras too. I'm guessing it means my afternoon is going to go to cr@p in a basket....but I'm hoping it doesn't.

The kids were good, they got their blood taken and their flu shots. Were weighed, measured and had their blood pressure check too. Then they all went to school/kindergarten beautifully....no fussing. Wow!

I promised them cake when they get home for being so brave. I have a mini Gugelhupf tin I was hoping to try out. It's just the right size for the kids to have as an afternoon treat. It has a recipe in the tin that only has one egg so I can easily replace that either with banana or egg replacer. I dont have any bananas today so I'll use replacer this time.

redgirlsmama 11-20-2012 05:30 AM

Morning. My renovations are about40% done. Just need to lay the floor in the living room and I will be all of the way done. With that room. Then we will relax for a few days and the kids and I will head to my moms after lunch on thanksgiving.

lemurmommies 11-20-2012 05:37 AM

Good morning! I have time to pop on and say hi this morning since I can't leave for work for another half hour or so...

Glad everything went well this morning, Janine. I your day continues nicely.

Definitely get some rest over Thanksgiving Jess! You have been working hard!

I send my first-ever report cards home today. I hope everything goes okay with that!

jwjbbrown 11-20-2012 06:56 AM

I might not Mel and dont take it personally. Today with some parents there really is a mentality that you "gave" their child a grade, not that the child "earned" that grade. So teachers get the blame at time.

Packing packing packing today.

jwjbbrown 11-20-2012 06:56 AM

dp :moon:

~whitehologram~ 11-20-2012 07:01 AM

I hope the report card thing goes well. I have never reacted like that Jen but I can see that it could happen. It's a shame.

I hope the floor renovation continues to go well Jess. :crossfingers:

Mini cake is in the oven. Derry has finished her homework. Shannon is doing hers now. Cami is playing, Fynn and Derry are downstairs.

I spent time doing some Christmas decorations today. The window mostly but I did put the Christmas tree up too. No decorations on it yet but it's in progress.....I cant do any more now. I'm too tired.

~whitehologram~ 11-20-2012 07:01 AM

I hope the report card thing goes well. I have never reacted like that Jen but I can see that it could happen. It's a shame.

I hope the floor renovation continues to go well Jess. :crossfingers:

Mini cake is in the oven. Derry has finished her homework. Shannon is doing hers now. Cami is playing, Fynn and Derry are downstairs.

I spent time doing some Christmas decorations today. The window mostly but I did put the Christmas tree up too. No decorations on it yet but it's in progress.....I cant do any more now. I'm too tired.

~whitehologram~ 11-20-2012 07:23 AM

Ahhh I didn't count on this being the thing that ruins the afternoon.

Me; I'm shattered. So tired I want to move anymore.

Thankfully the cake is done and cooling. I made some icing for it and it's cooling while Shannon does her homework.