Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Freaking out a little :( (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465274)

danimdel 11-20-2012 09:37 AM

Freaking out a little :(

I just don't know what to think to think and just feeling down and lost right now. I had a 10 week miscarriage at the end of September that was just emotionally awful (duh) but I have been doing better. Af came 5 weeks later and DH and I decided not to prevent because even though I wasn't sure I was ready, it didn't make sense to us to prevent when a baby is what we really want. I hadn't thought too much about it but now I am on cd 23 and I feel like AF is about to start and I'm losing it :(. Before the mc AF I had 25 day cycles, but I'm not assuming it will be back to that yet. I will be so upset if AF shows and probably equally upset if I'm pregnant. I want a baby so badly but at the same time so afraid of being pregnant. This just sucks. It all just hit me this morning with this af feeling that there is no "right" answer :(

I'm not sure what I'm looking for...maybe just some virtual hugs or some btdt support? Anyone ever felt this? Thanks for reading.

Colorwithwords 11-20-2012 11:48 AM

:( after my miscarriage it took me 2 cycles to not be bitter when AF started ("I should be 8 weeks...."). I got pregnant again on the 3rd and am now hoping this one sticks!!

ambieone 11-20-2012 12:07 PM

Re: Freaking out a little :(

:hugs:I think this is a normal feeling. I had two mc's and I felt the same way.
I was told to wait 3 cycles (after 1st mc) before trying again and we did but I was SO angry everytime AF came. Got pg on my 4th cycle and lost that one too:banghead: My doc once again told me to wait 3 cycles and I told him it didn't do any good last time so why should I wait again? He had n answer for that. I had one cycle after my 2nd mc and was pg the next month, he is now an crazy 3yr old.

Its a hard thing to deal with.:hugs: Your angry when AF comes but then you are scared to death when you get pg. I hope it all works out for you!

RunawayBunny 11-20-2012 02:06 PM

Hugs mama. Here is a virtual btdt for you. I took my first af just as bad as the day i found out we lost our baby. Its ok to sit a few months out-even if a baby is the end goal.

danimdel 11-21-2012 07:10 AM

Thanks ladies. I felt a little better just typing it out. My 1st AF was ok...kind of a relief that my body picked back up to normal. AF is due tomorrow of I'm back to my old cycle so I might have an answer. I'll be ok I'd she shows...I already had my freak out yesterday! Thanks for responding :)

danimdel 11-23-2012 07:57 AM

AF hasn't shown yet. CD 26, but not sure how many cycles it will take for me to get back to my normal. I don't feel preggo but I also no longer have that AF feeling do not sure. I finally got the stomach bug that has been traveling around my house of course so feel terrible, but emotionally feeling better about whatever happens, although today I'm leaning towards hoping I am pregnant. See how all over the board I am? Thank goodness DH is so patient with my craziness!

erin_c_odonnell 11-23-2012 08:27 AM

Yep btdt and :hugs: for you. Just take it one day at a time mama

Edited read your reply ;). When do u plan to test?

danimdel 11-23-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell
Yep btdt and :hugs: for you. Just take it one day at a time mama

Edited read your reply ;). When do u plan to test?

I'm not sure...I'm still too afraid to know the answer. I will probably wait to see if AF shows, I have any symptoms, or when DH realizes that she hasn't shown. He doesn't really pay close attention, but we talked about it the other day when I was freaking out so I'm sure he'll ask eventually.

piccolo41099 11-23-2012 10:45 AM

We had a 14 week loss. My dr said there really is no reason to wait. Drs like it if you wait because it makes it easier to date the pg but an early ultrasound would do the same.
So we did not wait to try. It took us until the second cycle to get pg, and that little girl will be 4 next month.

snugglesnsunshine 11-23-2012 11:22 AM

My first cycle after a loss was always longer. Up to 10 days longer. I hope things work out the way you want them to. :hugs: