Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basic Wednesday..... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465582)

redgirlsmama 11-21-2012 07:21 AM

Basic Wednesday.....

I am on my phone so no fancy stuff to start out the thread.
I am still under the rock, Mel you are always welcome. I think I am psyching myself up for the worst family wise which will no doubt lead to me being socially awkward and disjointed this weekend. Does it make it any better that I can see it coming and predict it ahead of time? No.

~whitehologram~ 11-21-2012 07:41 AM

Re: Basic Wednesday.....

But you have us to talk to and whine to if you need it so that does make it better ;)

jwjbbrown 11-21-2012 07:42 AM

Hugs to all.

Jess that sucks. This seeing my family one sibling at a time is my perfect visit. Not so many I get lost and forgotten.

I am cooking today. Making veggie beef soup, salad, and bread when people are hungry of will be ready.

I am up, alone and enjoying the peace. About to finish my Alex Cross novel.

~whitehologram~ 11-21-2012 07:52 AM

I got a bit nervous at work because a coworker (practicing boss while the boss is on holiday) told me to make sure I turn the produce...basically put the old in front of the new.

Would have been fine but he told it to me twice...so in my mind that meant I'd messed up somewhere, especially since the regional boss was there today and there was a plate of mars bars on the the table in the break room...usually means a meeting so I was bricking it!.....and so I turned every single product I had on my list today.

Which meant I worked longer than I should have.

10-12 is what I should have done but I did 10-1:20.

~whitehologram~ 11-21-2012 07:55 AM

This morning was odd....I totally spaced out while knitting and lost an hour. All of a sudden it was 9:30am and I wasn't even dressed for work. I ran around like I loony getting ready and sped out the door. I had to take the car then because it would have taken too long to get there on Brutus by then.

Still got to work on time though :yay:

redgirlsmama 11-21-2012 07:55 AM

I have done chores, washed windows, rebooted laundry and am unloading the dishwasher. Kids are dressed and off to school except for Lydia who is still asleep. I posted pics of the living roome on FB, it will look horrible with the furniture that we have until the new stuff arrives.
Jen my problem is that at this side I feel like a child, everyone telling me how I *need* to do things. On the other side I feel like an idiot, and this time it will be worse because people will be asking about jobs. Once they discern that I am still just a SAHM they will lose interest and ask my mom about Emily, which will then spiral into a big PR spin the likes of which Presidential hopefuls for 2016 should take notes from.
pooooooor meeeeee. Back to the rock to stop this nonsense.
Lydia's Leap pad won't turn on even with fresh batteries and it is irritating me. Time to work on that.

jwjbbrown 11-21-2012 08:50 AM

Sorry Jess. Not fun at all.

~whitehologram~ 11-21-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15956417)
I have done chores, washed windows, rebooted laundry and am unloading the dishwasher. Kids are dressed and off to school except for Lydia who is still asleep. I posted pics of the living roome on FB, it will look horrible with the furniture that we have until the new stuff arrives.
Jen my problem is that at this side I feel like a child, everyone telling me how I *need* to do things. On the other side I feel like an idiot, and this time it will be worse because people will be asking about jobs. Once they discern that I am still just a SAHM they will lose interest and ask my mom about Emily, which will then spiral into a big PR spin the likes of which Presidential hopefuls for 2016 should take notes from.
pooooooor meeeeee. Back to the rock to stop this nonsense.
Lydia's Leap pad won't turn on even with fresh batteries and it is irritating me. Time to work on that.

You do things from morning till night...being a SAHM is hard work too!

~whitehologram~ 11-21-2012 09:26 AM

Ohhhh and I love the floor!

~whitehologram~ 11-21-2012 09:38 AM

My pie tin arrived today. as well as the spay stuff for stop things sticking inside it. Not Pam, I got this from Amazon. It had better reviews than Pam. I hope it works.

We're having duck, roast potatoes, and veg...because we have turkey for Christmas dinner....and there are no turkeys right now.

It shouldn't bee too much work if I chuck the duck in the CP in the morning. Make the pie in the day and then the veg and 'tatoes in the afternoon.