Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's (Black) Friday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465952)

~whitehologram~ 11-23-2012 01:53 AM

Basically it's (Black) Friday!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 11-23-2012 01:58 AM

Re: Basically it's (Black) Friday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 15960754)
Ok, crisis abated. :roflmbo: Asked Ginger if she ever considered that she could not take a 3 foot stuffie to bed with her. She immediately asked if she could edit her letter. Similar discussion with Rosie, only along the lines of you need to be able to physically control your robot lest it get out of control and try to take over the world. :rofl:

That's funny and über cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15960916)
We have had a good day. I found out I am not finished shopping. Jerry's family drew names and I now have 3 more presents to buy. Oh well.

Am I remembering this wrong...I thought Jerry's family didn't do gifts?

Now I'm confused and also wondering how Jerry is? I think I'd be very hurt if I'd gone through my childhood never having any gifts, only for it to be then ok to give receive gifts as an adult. Is Jerry ok? Are the gifts for the adults and kids or just the kids?

~whitehologram~ 11-23-2012 02:02 AM

Busy day today.

I have to leave earlier for work so I can pick up my prescription from the doctor. They close at 2pm so I have to go in before work.

Then work,
Tidy up the flat (we will have a play-date visitor tomorrow afternoon),
Dinner,
Pick up meds from the chemist,
and then some knitting to wind down after the day.

But right now I'm watching silly TV and knitting before the day starts properly.

~whitehologram~ 11-23-2012 03:29 AM

Ok, I'm showered and ready for work :)

abunchoflemons 11-23-2012 06:14 AM

Up & waiting to eat since I have pills I just started that need half hr b4 I can eat.... morning killer since im hungry.

abunchoflemons 11-23-2012 06:17 AM

Oh sometime today I will try to see if I can get free vzw phone to replace this poopy one from radioshack. We got the bigger tv so all we need to do is shuffle stuff around. Keep looking for baby clippers.....aaahhh......I feel I'm loosing my mind since loosing the baby clippers etc......

jwjbbrown 11-23-2012 07:30 AM

Janine there were no gifts as a child because they had no money. Now people are working so they all decided to draw names. So we each have to get one gift. Everyone went in the pot from old to young. I have Uncle Henry(70), Jerry has Anna(14), MH has Leondra(2). It will be fun. Jerry is excited. He harbors no anger or real issues from his childhood. It was what it was and now life is different.

We have pedi appointments today then meeting a friend who is hopefully buying a painting.

slaloms 11-23-2012 07:41 AM

Mornin :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving! Woke up this morning to bailey tripping and falling, busting her forehead open. Thunder is about to leave to urgent care with her. She'll need stitches :(

redgirlsmama 11-23-2012 07:51 AM

Poor Bailey!

jwjbbrown 11-23-2012 08:03 AM

Morning Jess.

Sorry for the early morning ER trip Carolina.