Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the weekend! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1466176)

~whitehologram~ 11-23-2012 11:41 PM

Basically it's the weekend!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 11-23-2012 11:45 PM

Re: Basically it's the weekend!

It's going to be a long day.....the kids have been up since 5:30am!

They took juice and sausages to their room and had a little breakfast feast. I'm really annoyed about that. There was enough sausages for a dinner for the whole family when I went to bed. Well there isn't now.

Then BIL called at 7am......I really dont like that!

~whitehologram~ 11-24-2012 05:10 AM

Busy busy....I'm getting lots done today.

I got the kids to take all their books to their room.
So because the books were gone I could empty the box of DVDs.
Because the DVDs were moved I could clear out the corner.
Because I did that I could tidy up behind the sofa.
Because I did that I saw the other corner needed cleaning and I did that.

Because I was doing that I kicked Heiner to clear the shelves above the sofa.
Because he's doing that I'll have somewhere to put the boxes and have more storage.

And then I can move all the meds, and the place-mats/lazy Susan/serviettes.

Fynn's in bed now so I have to stop so he can sleep. But I could tidy my desk again (it dot dumped on) and now I'm just having a little rest myself. All the dust kicked up is hurting my chest.

~whitehologram~ 11-24-2012 05:12 AM

I made some vegan roll-out cookie dough this morning too. Lemon flavour and chocolate.

I'll make them later.

~whitehologram~ 11-24-2012 07:22 AM

Well the living room is done.
I cheated on the bookcase. I just took everything off that isn't meant to be there and put it in a box and then put the box in my room. I'm out of time.

I need to get dressed and tidy up the kitchen...and then bake some cookies.

~whitehologram~ 11-24-2012 07:25 AM

I'm not sure where everyone is....did I miss something?

~whitehologram~ 11-24-2012 08:05 AM

As I sit here surprisingly lucid for this time of day...(my meds are finally going back down towards the 75mg which will be the normal daily dose)...I find myself thinking about all of you and I realized I've no clue what's been happening the past few weeks.

So can we have this weekend as an update thread.

I know it's a big holiday weekend so I doubt everyone will be on much but I hope you'll find time to pop in. It doesn't matter if you cant post much this weekend. Maybe next week would be better for this. But I feel like I've been out-of-it for so long now I really dont know what's happening at all.

jwjbbrown 11-24-2012 08:14 AM

Arrived home at 3:30. Just waking up mow....slowly slowly said the sloth.

No big plans unles. Need to get some groceries and nap.

cherylchoo 11-24-2012 08:14 AM

I think most of the people in the US are either travelling for the holiday, or out doing Black Friday/Saturday shopping. Me, we've been doing the holiday decor which is proving to be more work than I remember. :giggle2: We've actually done no holiday shopping at all. I may regret that later. :rofl:

I am also eating the elephant one bite at a time. I've got the place caught up where I can do the little projects all over the house like you - this cabinet, that bookcase, etc.

DH is going to be doing work outside the house today (repair hole in shed roof, finish the leaves, etc) so I am going to try to tackle some of those projects. The girls have been making comic books all morning. I know that won't last and I will be refereeing fights on the Wii or something later. :roflmbo: I really want to try some Kaboom on our old bathrooms to see if I can get the tile looking new again, but I'm going to the chiro in an hour so IDK if I can do that today.

redgirlsmama 11-24-2012 09:10 AM

I am at my parent's house doing family things and running a few errands. We went to a sporting goods store and got Mari a pair of shoes for half price, and then went to Once Upon a Child and got Bella a pair of REAL Uggs for $14 plus everything on the clearance racks was 60% off (I didn't know that until I took it up to the counter) so got Bella 3 pair of jeans, a silver ON tutu/skirt, a sweatshirt and 6 l/s tees plus the boots for $30. :D I was excited because I stopped at a local version of TJ's and got vital wheat gluten, mexican oregano and garam masala. It is the little things :giggle:
I have seen 6 aunts and uncles, 4 cousins and 2 grandmas in the last day and a half. So far it has been a good trip and I have been pleasantly surprised by everyone except for my Dad's mom. She is worse than I remembered but I guess the circumstances are extenuating.