Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Entire Stash! Girly/Neutral Pockets, AIO,AI2, Covers, Sprayer, Inserts, Bags, IT ALL (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1466646)

AlliK2001 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Entire Stash! Girly/Neutral Pockets, AIO,AI2, Covers, Sprayer, Inserts, Bags, IT ALL

All diapers washed in Rockin' Green- sun dried whenever possible. All used for under one year. In very good condition. Looking to sell the entire lot and willing to sell at such a good price to do so. Thanks:)

Private message me with email and I'll send link to some photos.

DIAPER LIST- Full stash that lasts easily 4 days between washings. I averaged about 2.5 because I didnít like having dirty diapers long.

7 Oh Katy one size. Two light green one brown one dark blue. One light blue. One green. One coral. With inserts. $11 each

Four itti bitti tutos. One size. All inserts. White. Two pink. Turquoise. $12 each

Med itti bitti dlish purple $12

Two medium long green acre design pockets. Pink. Brown. $10 each
Gray rumparooz one size. With inserts. $12

Two grovia with inserts. Two each. Mod flowers and trees. $12 each

Grovia all in one pink with inserts $12

Three nalas fluffy bums. $20 each
Turtle. Bikes. Flowers.

Green all in one bum genius with snaps. $10

Sbish with inserts. One size. Purple. Two. $15 each

Soft bums. One size. Inserts. White. Velcro $10 each

Kawaii baby. One size pockets. Insets. Green purple red gray design yellow. $6 each

Two Preston pants pockets. Orange leopard pink black. With insets. Med. med long pink. $10 each

Random. Fly baby pocket. Pink strips. $8
Owl pocket wahm. $6
Wahm blue smallish pocket. $7

Bummies small diaper bags 2 Green design $10 for both
Large pail liners. White. $5

Pikapu all in one Velcro. Used as nighttime. Green and pink. $6 each or $10 both

Covers
Econobum white and pink os $4
Flip os. Purple w/inserts $4
Blueberry polka dots os $5
Fleece green wallypop med $5
NB purple wahm fleece FREE
Two diaper snappis for covers, etc. FREE
Diaper Sprayer- $15

Lots and lots of microfleece inserts $3 each
Lots and lots of hemp inserts $4 each

I have pictures of all of these. Can let the entire thing go for $325.00

AlliK2001 11-26-2012 03:50 PM

Re: Entire Stash! Girly/Neutral Pockets, AIO,AI2, Covers, Sprayer, Inserts, Bags, IT

Bump- please make offers:)

psychickmama 11-26-2012 04:33 PM

Re: Entire Stash! Girly/Neutral Pockets, AIO,AI2, Covers, Sprayer, Inserts, Bags, IT

HI Interested ! Pics?

crunchyNurseMommy 11-26-2012 04:37 PM

Sent you a pm :)

Anna0623 11-26-2012 04:40 PM

Could you send a picture of the blueberry cover,the ecobum and the flip covers. Also interested in the snappys, and the diaper sparyer.

AlliK2001 11-26-2012 05:10 PM

I'm a little challenged with sending pics on this site. Can you pm me your email and what you would like pics for?