Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Tuesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1467073)

~whitehologram~ 11-27-2012 12:07 AM

Basically it's Tuesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 11-27-2012 01:59 AM

Re: Basically it's Tuesday

A funny morning this morning. I got up as soon as my alarm went off.
I nearly didn't, But I did :D go me :yay:

I went to get the kids up but decided to go in the kitchen. I saw the dishes and the empty dishwasher so I loaded it. Then I thought I could give the kids their meds in their room.

So I got their meds and took it in to them.....I held the glass while they drank to minimize the risk of them dropping it in their half asleep state.

They actually asked to sleep a but longer. I figured they'd be in a better frame of mind in a little while so I turned off the light and let them sleep 30 minutes longer...while I made their lunches and juiced 6 oranges and 2 apples. They were thrilled :D

So then they got up, drank their juice, and brushed their teeth. I had to dress Cami and Derry...they were still sleepy.

I got Fynn up and dressed. Got the CDs (MH's trimmed PFs wrapped around a MF insert and laid into a cover) ready for kindergarten. Gave Fynn his multivitamin (I dont give the girls one because they eat a well balanced diet and get enough vitamins through the food they eat. Fynn doesn't so he gets a multivitamin chew tablet) and then brushed everyone's hair.

Not a bad morning at all. I quite enjoyed it. It was delightfully calm.

~whitehologram~ 11-27-2012 02:18 AM

Right now I'm watching Dawson's Creek and crocheting a heat-pad/table-cloth for the dinner table. With my handspun Gandalf (Merino silk) yarn. It's a bit kitsch but I like it. Slowly I'm getting this place to what I want it to be.

I want to make some more for the kitchen to protect the worktops from the bases of the ceramic Potato and onion pots.

~whitehologram~ 11-27-2012 05:44 AM

I've got a huge batch of pumpkin soup in the crockpot, the second half of Jess's bread is *hooking* in the stand mixer, I just took out the other half of the pumpkin out of the oven, I'm about to roll out some cookies to bake while the bread rises and then I plan on making an apple pie for dessert.

jacksmommy1 11-27-2012 06:53 AM

Sounds yummy Janine:)

Getting the kids off to school. I need a nap

lemurmommies 11-27-2012 07:50 AM

Good morning gals!

I called in sick today. 1/3 of the way into the school year and I hadn't used a day yet, so I figured I could "afford" it. Ru is at work, E is at school, and I am sitting here in my PJs sipping coffee and eating cinnamon-raisin toast.

I want to go to Janine's place for some yummy food!

Ooops!

Triple post?

jwjbbrown 11-27-2012 08:24 AM

Mel good for you!

Did you see that Phil works at Kennedy Mid, that is where Shannon's husband is the principal :giggle: I am sure she had nothing to do with that hire. Nothing like getting your husband to hire people to keep your teachers happy :giggle: He is a good teacher and doing well.

We are at school. Had an odd morning. Jerry got up when I did. It was nice, we chatted and had a nice morning. Just weird to have him awake when I was. He took care of the laundry stuff and I took the dog for a walk. Then we settled in with coffee and breakfast. It was nice.

Ok, off to take MH to school.

jwjbbrown 11-27-2012 08:24 AM

DP