Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   How soon do symptoms 'appear'? - Update post 32 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1467544)

happy2beamom 11-28-2012 12:40 PM

How soon do symptoms 'appear'? - Update post 32
 
Do you start to have symptoms before your BFP? If so, which ones? and how soon before AF is supposed to start?

AF is supposed to be here next Wednesday, but i'm having some minor symptoms (could also be other things too so i'm not thinking too hard about it). However, i haven't had "the dream" yet, so i'm thinking that i'm not and the symptoms are just coincidental. But, it has been a while and i can't remember when i started having symptoms with the last 2 (i'm 100% sure i had "the dream" before ANY symptoms with my last 2 so that is why i'm :headscratch:).

Update Post 21 and 32

Still no AF and BFN on Day 30 of cycle. I guess it is a waiting game?

sweetgrace 11-28-2012 01:15 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
It's going to be different with every women and possibly every pregnancy. With my first I knew right away, before AF and a positive test. I had heartburn, my stools changed and my stomach looked like a road map with all of the veins showing and my boobs reallllllllllllly hurt. They hurt in the shower! With my second I was actually surprised I was pregnant. I didn't have all of the major changes as I did with my first. Maybe sore breasts but that was about it. No dreams here :)

happy2beamom 11-28-2012 01:43 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetgrace (Post 15981189)
It's going to be different with every women and possibly every pregnancy. With my first I knew right away, before AF and a positive test. I had heartburn, my stools changed and my stomach looked like a road map with all of the veins showing and my boobs reallllllllllllly hurt. They hurt in the shower! With my second I was actually surprised I was pregnant. I didn't have all of the major changes as I did with my first. Maybe sore breasts but that was about it. No dreams here :)

Thanks.

My first two were so similar (despite being different genders) that i'm looking for those same symptoms. Maybe this time is different?

My boobs (in particular the one that usually produces the most milk :blush: is so sore/achy and WAY TMI it has "leaked" a few random times :blush:) DD weaned after she was 3, but that was close to 1 year ago, so it is weird for that to be happening now :banghead:

l_Kimmie_l 11-28-2012 01:47 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
I got symptoms of pregnancy as soon as I 'o'd but was not pregnant. When I was, I got no symptoms. Fun, huh?

happy2beamom 11-28-2012 01:55 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l (Post 15981339)
I got symptoms of pregnancy as soon as I 'o'd but was not pregnant. When I was, I got no symptoms. Fun, huh?

Oh, that must be Fantastic :giggle2:

pumpkinseeds 11-28-2012 04:13 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
I havent nursed a baby since my youngest was a year old.. (so 5 1/2 years ago) and I lactate when I O. Its so weird!

trying4more 11-28-2012 04:22 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
My PMS symptoms don't change whether I'm pregnant or not.
Sore boobs and cramps.

I never really get pg symptoms until around 5 weeks.

AleahDeann 11-28-2012 05:13 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
My early pregnancy symptoms are similar to AF symptoms, change in stool, headache and tired. But when I am pregnant I usually feel exhausted about a week before AF is due.

pumpkinseeds 11-28-2012 05:26 PM

Re: How soon do symptoms 'appear'?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AleahDeann (Post 15982189)
My early pregnancy symptoms are similar to AF symptoms, change in stool, headache and tired. But when I am pregnant I usually feel exhausted about a week before AF is due.

I hope thats why Ive been so tired this last week. oh em gee. six days until AF is due. Hoping not to see her ugly face again this year :giggle:

lynn97 11-28-2012 05:43 PM

I'm about 4 weeks pregnant right now and just got my BFP a few days ago. My boobs have been sore off and on and I have been really tired but I am always really tired. And my boobs hurt worse last month when I wasn't pregnant. As far as I can tell, there's not much rhyme or reason. Odd that you mention it, I did have a dream that I was pregnant on Friday night and I tested on a whim on Saturday and got my BFP. I don't think I had a dream before DS's BFP and I know I have had tons of pg dreams when I wasn't pg too. All of this being said, I hope you are pregnant! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors