Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   toddler wool mostly girly monkey, mm, tig. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1467975)

okiemama 11-29-2012 03:59 PM

toddler wool mostly girly monkey, mm, tig.

If you buy all four longies for $125 i will throw in the two shorties and skirty at the bottom plus two lamajamas soakers and a red pair of play condition longies that 5 pairs of longies two soakers two shorties and a skirty!

This is a mm cokorway selah i knitted it so it isn't perfect
They've never been lanolized always worn with a pocket
Length gusset to hem is 11"
Hips laying flat are 11.5"
Waisted laying flat is 10"
$35
Attachment 126064

This is the first pair I ever knitted mistakes at the short rows are obvious to me but no one else notices unless I point them out. This is a super wash three Irish girls colorway.
Length gusset to hem is 10.5" including ruffle
Hips laying flat are 11.5"
Waisted laying flat is 9.5"
$35
Attachment 126065

Bought these off etsy they are so adorable on!
She only wore a handful of times.
Length 10" from gusset
Hips laying flat are 11"
Waist laying flat is 9"
$35
Attachment 126066

These are some play condition shorties and a skirty
If you like I will measure and answer any questions.

DISCLAIMER I'm kinda nervous to list anything I made on here as I know I'm not a professional knitter they aren't perfect and I know some mama's are extremely picky about wool I knitted these for my baby with love and they served their purpose so please keep that in mind if you consider buying one of the first two listed they are beautiful and received many compliments on them and you will too! They all need a shave as mine is broken;,(

Attachment 126070

okiemama 11-29-2012 04:22 PM

The ice cream longies have a shirt to match I bought these from a mama in here it wasn't a good transaction and the work is subpar you see holes where the shortrows are and a bead on the ice cream is coming off it has such bad mojo for me I don't think ddi even wore it maybe once. If interested I will measure it will be similar to the above sizes. Mmao

okiemama 11-29-2012 07:45 PM

If my prices are off mmao worst I can say is no thank you ;)

Jen707 11-30-2012 07:10 AM

I lk the blk longies but cld u email me a close up of the colors?

Jen707 11-30-2012 07:44 AM

It the ones on here. The 4th one.

okiemama 11-30-2012 08:02 AM

Ok I will get you more pics but there is a mama I'm waiting to hear back from on these she's in labor I've already sent her my pp but she hast paid yet if it falls through your next in line ifyou still want them

Jen707 11-30-2012 08:09 AM

Ok sounds good. Do u think these r GN?

okiemama 11-30-2012 08:12 AM

Yes I bought them for dd but they could definitely go for a boy too I will get a better pic to you that you can see the colors better.

erin_c_odonnell 11-30-2012 08:16 AM

Re: toddler wool mostly girly monkey, mm, tig.

Ohhh I :wub: the monkey ones! What size child do you think? I have a 3t girl- or is this this much smaller?

okiemama 11-30-2012 08:19 AM

Well if course it depends on the kiddo mine will be three in February but she's long legged like her daddy so these are a smidge short on her they fit everywhere else though! They could be cute capris on dd next year but she's refusing to wear wool ;,(