Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   BG Elementals Sale - do we need more? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468038)

Dancy Baby 11-29-2012 09:20 PM

So I ordered 2 on BF and you have to realize that in Canada they are around $29 each and the fact that I got them for $22.99 was amazing! I only have one other that I love and could never justify buying them at that price. It's not 5 for $95 here it's about $112 or something so it's still just about $23, are they ever going to be that cheap again?

We have about a dozen or more other AIOs that DH uses, but I really love the Elementals for me to use when we go out because I feel they are really absorbent. For day care we are using 6 Nanas bottoms (ds goes 2 half days a week right now) so we have those as well.

We have many prefolds and fitteds, etc so I don't really NEED them, but I feel like I should get them because they might never be this price again!

lakemama 11-29-2012 10:33 PM

Re: BG Elementals Sale - do we need more?

If you want to get more, I bought 20 from an awesome Mama recently and they were in EUC. Great deal! She's

laceydeanna

me_just_me 11-29-2012 11:06 PM

You always need more! :giggle2:

I have to say that they really are one of my favorite diapers. I have around 16 and that is just a small part of my stash, so you should totally get more! Especially if they are at a good price for you!

ajbailey89 11-29-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me_just_me (Post 15988016)
You always need more! :giggle2:

That's exactly what I was going to say. :thumbsup: I'm no help- once an enabler, always an enabler. :giggle2:

L&MsMamma 11-29-2012 11:22 PM

I already had about 25 but I couldn't help myself and bought 6 more recently at the cb seconds sale :blush: you can never have enough :giggle:

rocknrollem 12-02-2012 09:55 PM

Love my BGE's! That is all I use for my two boys and it was the only way I could get DH to cloth diaper. Tried prefolds and BG 4.0's and he wouldn't touch them. I do wish I wouldn't be such a snob though and try other kinds of cloth because I see so many women that seem to be in love with other brands/types. I guess I don't want to stray from something I know works for me and that I already invested a lot of money in.

luvof3boyz 12-02-2012 10:08 PM

You guys are talking me into one. I only have 4.0. They work but I have wanted to try one and I do
have pp.

crunchyNurseMommy 12-02-2012 10:25 PM

Now I think I want one too!! Do they absorb as much as flip? It is the same organic material right?

luvof3boyz 12-02-2012 10:34 PM

I just ordered one in mirror. The only by color I don't have. I assume I prep them with 5-6 washes?

essential1892 12-02-2012 10:45 PM

I bought two during Cotton Babies seconds sale and I love them. If I could afford it I would replace most of my pockets with them but that's not happening.

I was so tempted to go for the current sale but I keep track of how much I spend on a spreadsheet and spending $95 is just too much (insert sad face here).