Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So who got the Softbums starter package? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468061)

Cleokatrah 11-29-2012 09:17 PM

So who got the Softbums starter package?

I got mine yesterday. This was y first purchase of brand new covers/inserts and man, it is nice! I could get addicted to this, lol.

I'm not sure how or where to post this, but I thought maybe if all us buyers got together, we could do an exhange of some sort if others are interested. Softbums doesn't let you choose the colors, and I'm not unhappy with mine but I looked all over for an orange cover BF weekend and couldn't find one. So if I'm not the only one looking to swap cover colors...

Any takers?

Kabuki24 11-29-2012 09:27 PM

Re: So who got the Softbums starter package?

Did you put in the notes what colors you prefer?

Cleokatrah 11-29-2012 10:24 PM

From where I bought, there was only a drop down for boy/girl. I picked boy, hoping for orange but didn't get it. I didn't see an option for notes. If I don't get any biters for trades, I'll wait until y'al restock :-)

P!nkPepper 11-29-2012 10:53 PM

Not being able to choose had me order my own package. I really didn't need inserts so I got 2 omnis & 2 echos and 3 inserts.

Not sure what colors you did get but the Facebook B/S/T SoftBums page may help you get what you want.

erkelly 11-29-2012 11:35 PM

Orange is a discontinued color so it's very unlikely you'll get one in a starter package. There are a few retailers out there though that have some, but you've really got to search!

Dearest Diapers 11-29-2012 11:44 PM

I tell everyone to leave a note with color preferenes and we try to fulfill those wishes :)

Cleokatrah 11-30-2012 12:03 AM

Oh, I didn't know there was a facebook page! Cool, I'll go check.

I got ocean, coconut, and the brown one. I didn't have any of those colors before (all pink and giraffe) so I'm happy with it. I just don't have an orange diaper yet, lol, and it is my favorite color :-)

Is there a specific link, or is this the softbums fb page you're talking about?

JustJack 11-30-2012 02:05 PM

I also got a starter package and got the same colors as you. I'm not sure if I am "feeling" them though. DD is still in diapers but I bought these for the newbie due in April. Debating on selling/returning or not.

Cleokatrah 11-30-2012 02:29 PM

What don't you like about them?

JustJack 11-30-2012 02:35 PM

Nothing really specific. I like how adjustable they are and they are really soft. Just not sure about them. I know that probably doesn't make much sense, lol. My DDs stash is mostly BG and sbish.