Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   How are everyone's emotions? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468393)

3 ladybugs 12-01-2012 07:39 AM

How are everyone's emotions?

I want to see some of the crazy things you have got emotional over so far.

I will go first, though I should note that I am obscene quantities of estrogen since late october so that can explain some of my craziness.

1. Shortly after Baby E implanted, I couldn't stop crying over the Israel/Palestinian conflict. This went on for several days.

2. Just today I cried while listening to the "Feed the World" Christmas song.

3. I have also cried several times over DS just not behaving.

So who is next?

themrshunt 12-01-2012 08:33 AM

I have even crying off and on about what I am doing to DS since he is an only child right now. Finding out it is twins was even worse.

I also bust out crying when we saw two sacs yesterday, and not from happiness. I am a bit better now. :)

Love4leon 12-01-2012 08:59 AM

Re: How are everyone's emotions?

Oh Whitney- I understand. I was in the ER the first time when we discovered twins and I was terrified- then super scared to tell my husband. He is pretty excited though so that helped a lot- all I could feel was guilt and fear and worry for our 6 year old. I talked with my friend who recently had twins and she said she sobbed when she first heard she was going to have twins. It is a whole new fear I wasn't quite prepared for even though ours were not a huge surprise (IVF and transferred 2)

Jennifer- Are you also on progesterone? I just plain cry easier. I hope that changes soon.

Colorwithwords 12-01-2012 10:28 AM

I haven't been crying really but getting really irritated!

With DD I cried because the Orlando magic gave their heart in a game and lost (news we heard on the radio and I promptly started crying). We didn't even know I was pregnant yet but my husband says that's when he suspected lol

snugglesnsunshine 12-01-2012 11:46 AM

Re: How are everyone's emotions?

for some reason, I speak my mind a little more when pregs. I don't think I'm harsh. I just talk when I would normally be silent. I stand up for myself more. Nothing wrong with that.

I also cried at some tv show the other day and I was thinking "how lame" WHILE I was doing it.

Whitney-My MIL is a twin and she would have a FIT if I had twins. I know it does not matter she's a twin because she's not MY mother, but, anyway- I think it's awesome that your intuition was THAT good.

themrshunt 12-01-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine
for some reason, I speak my mind a little more when pregs. I don't think I'm harsh. I just talk when I would normally be silent. I stand up for myself more. Nothing wrong with that.

I also cried at some tv show the other day and I was thinking "how lame" WHILE I was doing it.

Whitney-My MIL is a twin and she would have a FIT if I had twins. I know it does not matter she's a twin because she's not MY mother, but, anyway- I think it's awesome that your intuition was THAT good.

It wasn't so much mine as Dh's. I think I was in denial. :) I was just hoping it meant I had a girl on the way, but maybe that is the case as well. :)
My sister that has 3 year old twins was ecstatic, she said she had enough excitement for the both of us right now. :)

I have also been rolling my eyes at myself for some of the things that make me tear up. And this morning I told DH I think I might have some extra snark this pregnancy. hehe