Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Tons of girls 3mo-12mo, nearly all are $1 or less! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468462)

SazBaby 12-01-2012 12:21 PM

Tons of girls 3mo-12mo, nearly all are $1 or less!

**More clothes in 18-24mo available in separate listing at http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post15993511 Can ship together** All clothes come from a non-smoking, cat friendly home, and have been moved from place to place in the house since being outgrown, as with all used clothing, I recommend washing when you get them, mostly just to remove lint or whatever else they happened to pick up along their adventure. I've done my very best to note every abnormality on these and to be honest about their condition, however, I am human and have done this after bedtime by incandescent lighting... you get the point. I'm selling so cheap that I'm trying to do this quickly with not too many hours invested, so I've tried to picture everything in as few pictures as I could but still show everything fairly decently. If you'd like a picture of anything in particular, please ask! If a price is not noted, it is $1, and buyer pays actual shipping from 24138. Buy 15 items or more and take 10% off your total, buy 25 items or more and take 15% off. Buy out the remaining listing and take 25% off. All sales are final, so please ask questions first. It is not my intention to misrepresent anything here!

Please PM me with a list of numbers of items you would like to buy and a zip code for shipping, I will establish a shipping cost for you, and will ship after payment is received through paypal. Items that are sold will be grayed out and have " SOLD" noted. Thanks!

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...A%3C5325nu0mrj
1. Newborn Garanimals pink long sleeved onesie, ruffle at neck, kitty on chest, like new 50
2. 0-3mo Tykes/Carter’s pink/yellow/white striped pants, tiny spot at top of left leg cuff 50
3. 3mo Carter’s short sleeve onesie, white/purple/green/blue stripes, extremely faint stain at right shoulder 50
4. 3mo Carter’s Baby (tag is worn but it is same size as my other Carter’s 3mo), footed sleeper, pink with small roses embroidered, very faint discoloration at chest, very soft
5. 3mo Carter’s footed sleeper, pink with embroidered flowers/teddy bear, nice quality thicker fabric, very soft and beautiful! If I REALLY scrutinize it, there might be ever so slight discoloration at the right chest/shoulder
6. 3mo Snugabye footed sleeper with convertible feet, yellow, soft ribbed fabric, a lifesaver for babies who will only allow toenail trims when they are asleep! ☺
7. 3mo Viatmins baby fleece sweater, red with “playful puppy” embroidered 50
8. 6mo Starting Out short sleeve onesie, white with flowers/kittens, very faint stain at left shoulder, discoloration at left hip, happens to fall right on one kitten and makes it look like a yellowish kitten ☺ 50
9. 6mo Starting Out short sleeve onesie, pink with kitten embroidered at chest, brownish staining at back of neck, don’t know what it was from… ? Otherwise in very good shape 50
10. 6-9mo OkieDokie footed sleeper, yellow terry cloth with 3 duckies on chest and duck feet, never worn but has a very small light spot (2-3mm?) at left belly
11. 9mo Carter’s button-down short sleeve onesie, white with pink dots, strawberry and “sweetie” at chest, ruffles over backside, faint yellowed spots at chest/shoulders 50
12. 3-6mo Premier Baby pants, white with colorful swirls, light pilling 50

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...B3856325nu0mrj
13. 9mo Carter’s tank top onesie with skirt, little girl embroidered at hip, tiny brown spots at belly and right hip
14. 9mo Just One Year bubble suit, pink/dots, heart and “sweetheart” at chest, hearts at bottom of dress, very faint discoloration in middle
15. 9mo Carter’s set- white long sleeved onesie with “so cute it’s scary” and black cat at chest, orange/black dots long pants, light wear at knees
16. 12mo Kid Zone set, like a jogging suit maybe (?), light/dark pink zipper jacket with hood and embroidered bear at chest, matching pants, both are lined with mesh-type fabric, outer is durable but soft. Small faint discoloration at right chest and light marks at left hip of jacket $2
SOLD 17. 12mo Carter’s set- maroon/flowers fleece hoodie and soft ribbed pants with embroidered flowers at left ankle. Fleece is nubby, REALLY comfy set
18. 12mo Jumping Beans set- pink/hearts sweatshirt and pink pants, sweatshirt is slightly pilly, pants have stain at left knee
19. 12mo Target set, purple shirt with black sleeves/owl/haunted house, black/colorful skulls pants. Pants are somewhat faded, but soft and very comfy
20. 12mo Carter’s set, purple long sleeve shirt with “snow valley angels” on chest, matching purple/flower pants with ruffles and buttons at ankles. Knees are faded, left more than right
21. 12mo Flapdoodles set- pink terry cloth type long sleeve shirt with ruffle bottom, flower at chest, matching tie-dye Capri pants, like new
22. 12mo OkieDokie set, pink sweatshirt with flower at chest, matching pink sweatpants, small spot at left knee, faint discoloration at left bottom, tiny white spot at back of left thigh. Very soft and comfy

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...56%3B325nu0mrj

23. 12mo OkieDokie set, pink tank top with flowers/pineapple and matching plaid shorts, stains at chest
24. 12mo Carter’s set, green top with watermelon pockets, matching white/green dots shorts, really cute! In great shape
25. 12mo Carter’s bubble suit, green/white plaid with embroidered flowers, small faint spot at left hip
26. 12mo Carter’s bubble suit, yellow with flowers/butterfly at edge, light brown stain on back, about the size of a fingertip, fabric is somewhat heavier-weight
27. 12mo OkieDokie short sleeve shirt, blue with butterfly/flower/”pretty butterfly” embroidered, cute little ties at bottom of sleeves, tiny faint mark at right side
(Shirt with heart/bow is gone)
28. 12mo Carter’s sleeveless shirt, white crisscross front with embroidered flowers diagonally across, super cute! Light pink stains in ruffled area to the right, darned watermelon!!! ☺ Stains are faint and a bit hidden in the ruffles
29. 12mo Faded Glory organic cotton sundress, pink with flower pattern, soft and comfortable, nice little sundress!
30. 12mo First Impressions short sleeve creeper, pink textured fabric with embroidered flowers at left hip, super cute with ruffles along buttons up the backside. Few light stains on belly

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...%3A76325nu0mrj
31. 12mo OkieDokie zippered hoodie sweatshirt, pink with butterfly at left chest, tiny spot at right pocket
32. 12mo Classic Pooh sweater, white with flowers/pooh embroidered, three buttons at chest, ribbons in ends of sleeves, nice weight, good quality sweater and soooo cute, used VERY little
33. 12mo Carter’s long sleeve onesie, white with green trim, “Good things come in small packages” Letters are a bit cracked, light stain at chest 50
SOLD 34. 12mo Carter’s long sleeve onesie, white with tiny snowmen/trees/candy canes/stockings and red trim 50
SOLD 35. 12mo Carter’s footed sleeper, pink fleece with snowflakes/ polar bear at chest, fabric is pilly
36. 12mo The Children’s Place winter coat, pink with flowers down the middle, really nice coat with Thermolite Plus insulation, fleece around hood, flap covers zipper, and has soft ribbed fabric in ends of sleeves to prevent drafts, inside is fleecy throughout, in good used condition with some slight discoloration from wear $5
37. Size 5 Dora sandals, cute and comfy, extensive wear but still have life in them
38. Size 6 Sketchers sneakers, brown with heart at toe, Velcro closure, moderate fading at toe but in great condition $5
39. Size 5 Sketchers sneakers, white with colorful straps, 2 velcro closures, some staining/discoloration at toe from wear, awesome little shoes $4
40. Size 6 Buster Brown leather shoes with butterfly at toe, Velcro closure, wear at toes $4

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...B3699325nu0mrj
41. 12mo Carter’s Outerwear insulated bib overalls, pink, elastic inside lower leg to keep snow/cold out. Plastic attachment at left shoulder is broken off, could be replaced or sewn, otherwise these are in great condition with no stains $3
42. 12mo Carter’s fleece pants, white with purple bow, color is dingy overall with a few light spots (whose idea was it to make white pants for a 12 month old? LOL) These pants aren’t the prettiest thing, but they are comfortable and warm, they were great alone or over leggings for playing outside in the cold!
43. 18mo Child of Mine bubble suit, pink with heart/flower dots all over, big heart/flower and “love” at left hip, dingy discoloration at center of neckline, few small stains on front
44. 18mo Child of Mine sleeveless onesie, pink with “Lady Bug”/flower on front, ruffle cap sleeves, small faint stains above and below decoration 50
45. 18mo Circo tank top onesie, dark pink with strawberries at straps, few stains on front, couple tiny stains on back 50
46. 18mo Carter’s dress with matching bloomers, pink plaid with decoration at chest/waist, fold down collar, ties behind back. Discoloration on collar
47. 18mo Faded Glory sweatsuit set, pink zippered hoodie with matching pants, stain at left knee and several similar ones on left backside (fairly light, but easily noticeable)
SOLD 48. 18mo Carter’s footed sleeper, pink with hearts/ponies, fleecy fabric is pilly, has something at right shoulder that looks like maybe it had a sticker washed on it? Faint stains on front
SOLD 49. 18mo Carter’s footed sleeper, blue with sheep/start, fabric is textured throughout, very faint stain at left hip
50. 18mo Carter’s footed sleeper, light blue with kitties in pj’s,

SazBaby 12-05-2012 06:59 PM

Re: Tons of girls 3mo-12mo, nearly all are $1 or less!

:bump:

SazBaby 12-10-2012 09:33 AM

SazBaby 12-10-2012 11:07 PM

:bump: for sold!

SazBaby 12-11-2012 06:37 PM

SazBaby 12-14-2012 07:09 PM

SazBaby 12-19-2012 09:30 PM

SazBaby 12-25-2012 06:40 PM

SazBaby 12-29-2012 08:47 AM