Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Is it normal to not have m/s? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468675)

liveelou 12-02-2012 09:11 AM

Is it normal to not have m/s?

Hey Mommas!
I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant with #2 and have had no morning sickness so far. I only start feeling a little weird, not even sick, if I don't eat first thing in the morning. I definitely had m/s with my first pregnancy and I know it started before now. I'm not complaining at all, but it's just a weird feeling because I feel like I'm not even pregnant. I'm trying not to worry about it because there's no sense in stressing over nothing. I have my first appt this Friday and hopefully she does an U/S. Anyway, any other Momma's experience this? Did you eventually get m/s or did you never get it?

crunchymamaNY 12-02-2012 10:27 AM

Re: Is it normal to not have m/s?

some people have no symptoms at all. Lucky you!! Enjoy :)

Fashionably Green Baby 12-02-2012 10:54 AM

I have never ha morning sickness with any of my 3 pregnancies. *knock on wood*

liveelou 12-02-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
some people have no symptoms at all. Lucky you!! Enjoy :)

I'm definitely enjoying it! Especially since I know what m/s feels like ;)

liveelou 12-02-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby
I have never ha morning sickness with any of my 3 pregnancies. *knock on wood*

That's awesome!

themrshunt 12-02-2012 07:21 PM

Lucky you! :) although I understand how "comforting" feeling sick is. I hope your appointment goes well, it's always fun to see them so early on.

snugglesnsunshine 12-03-2012 07:10 AM

I've had m/s with each pregnancy. With 2 or 3 of them, it didn't start until between 7 and 9 weeks. You may not be out of the clear yet. Though, I hope you see a healthy babe and get to glide thru first tri without yakking, lol!

talithakoum219 12-05-2012 11:03 AM

I've never had morning sickness with my pregnancies, and it's holding true this time, too (but I'm only 6w 2d). I have strong smell aversions (I gagged to the point I thought I might throw up the other day due to cigarette smoke), but no morning sickness! I know it can be disconcerting at times, but it doesn't mean anything's wrong.

sarahann15 12-14-2012 08:16 AM

How are you feeling now? I never had ms when pregnant with my son and I haven't had it yet this pregnancy either. I hope that you are still feeling great!

liveelou 12-17-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahann15
How are you feeling now? I never had ms when pregnant with my son and I haven't had it yet this pregnancy either. I hope that you are still feeling great!

I am still feeling great!! Hardly any symptoms.. It is the weirdest thing to me lol but I am so grateful! Especially since I have a 20 month old to keep up with!