Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP December 2nd - December 8th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468705)

ashliemh 12-02-2012 11:52 AM

NTNP December 2nd - December 8th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
KatieB621
FishieKisses
dani_p

BFP'S
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97

ashliemh 12-02-2012 12:08 PM

Re: NTNP December 2nd - December 8th

Question of the week: What is your favorite kind of Christmas cookie?

Answer: I LOVE cutouts and peanut blossoms :)

Beaners_Mom 12-02-2012 01:14 PM

My favorite Christmas cookie is a sugar cookie my BFF makes. Every year for Christmas I get a bunch from her!

I decided to try taking a vitamin this cycle. Soy Isoflavones. I feel a little silly taking them, but apparently people have had success getting pregnant with them? And if it works it's awesome, if not I only wasted $6. He says if we're not pregnant by February he wants us to go to the doctors and get checked out. We are on our 6th cycle... So here's to hoping it works.

Rdesonia 12-02-2012 01:32 PM

QOTW: I love sugar and gingerbread man cookies. I think they are the most fun to decorate!

Beaner's Mom... I don't think you are suppose to take the soy insoflavenes the whole cycle. I *think* it is just the first week of your cycle or some do it from day 2 to day 6. So a bottle should last a few cycles. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I have never taken them.

waterisntsomething 12-02-2012 01:45 PM

Gingerbread man! My best friends family has this amazing sugar cookie recipe thats been passed down her family. It's delicious.

KatieB621 12-02-2012 01:56 PM

AOTW: All of them!!! :giggle:

AFM: I was scheduled (based off of LMP) to O today. I think I might have O'd last night, so now I'm in the 2WW. Had a good bit of cramping (similar to what a had a few days ago) again, but this time it lasted over 2 whole days off and on, so I'm thinking ovulation this go around. :goodvibes: Thinking positive this month! ;)

Big church get together tonight, so baking a Pineapple-banana upside down cake right now. YUMMMM!

Soooooo glad to finally have water back on in my house. DH turned the water off late Friday night so that he could re-plumb the hot water lines. After working on it until 2 AM Saturday morning and again ALL day Saturday, we were finally able to turn it on again this morning! Living in a 120 Year Old House isn't easy. Maybe one day we'll finish all of this remodeling!!!! :D

Beaners_Mom 12-02-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdesonia
QOTW: I love sugar and gingerbread man cookies. I think they are the most fun to decorate!

Beaner's Mom... I don't think you are suppose to take the soy insoflavenes the whole cycle. I *think* it is just the first week of your cycle or some do it from day 2 to day 6. So a bottle should last a few cycles. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I have never taken them.

Oh yeah! I only took it days 2-6. Lol. My bottle only had 50 or 60 pills of the 40 mgs. I took 80 mg CD2, 160 mg CD3 & CD4 and 200 mg CD5 & CD6. It seemed to be the most common dosages. I figured it can't really hurt to try it.

lilg82882 12-02-2012 03:28 PM

AOTW:
My fave cookies are called Spritz :) they are so yummy!

AF is due tomorrow and I'm so upset this month by it :cry: if one more person I know announces they are pregnant I might scream! I know we haven't been hardcore ttc but I thought by now Ntnp would land us pregnant.

Anyway pity party over :giggle2:
Awesome day today. Put up our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations and did crafts with the girls :D

sweetgrace 12-02-2012 05:00 PM

QOTW: I love the shortbread cookies that come out in the tins this time of year. However, right now I am trying to see if going gluten free will help my AI problems. Sooooo, this year I am making my own GF ginger cookies and almond choco chips :)

CD11 here for me. I'm trying out OPK's this month so we shall see....

MrsAsh 12-02-2012 05:35 PM

AF was due between yesterday and this coming Tuesday...it's not here yet.

My favorite cookie of all time is Chick-Fil-A's chocolate chip!!!!