Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SOLD, please delete! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468893)

anniekins1488 12-02-2012 11:16 PM

SOLD, please delete!

Please PM me with interest. I'm ISO Paypal only. :thumbsup:

All brand new and unwashed. No glaring flaws, they are wonderful dipes! I have one dozen toddler size left:

1 dozen Newborn orange edge $26ppd SOLD
1 dozen Small yellow edge $31ppd SOLD
2 1 dozen Medium red edge $34ppd $32ppd 1 Sold, 1 Traded
1 dozen Large brown edge $38ppd $36ppd SOLD
1 dozen Toddler green edge $43ppd $41ppd $38ppd
SOLD

I also have 2 dozen unbleached Large/Premium blue edge Nicki's Imagine prefolds! I just bought them on FSOT, and thought they were Smart Fits, but they are regular large (blue edge) sized which makes them too long for what I need. I was told that they were not yet fully prepped and only 2 or 3 of them were used, and that much seems true for 1 dozen of them. However, the other dozen are lighter, so they may have seen some bleach in their past, and seem to be more used than the first dozen. They are still VGUC though, and Imagines are fantastic prefolds! There are very few very minor light stains that I'm sure would sun out.

1 dozen EEEUC that need more prepping (1 or 2 with minor stains)$30ppd $28ppd
1 dozen VGUC (may be minor stains on 1 or 2) $25ppd $23ppd
ALL TRADED

starbeam 12-02-2012 11:42 PM

Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size!

if you DO decide to split thelot, I'm interested in the NB and Large (brown edge) dozens. PM me if you want to!

anniekins1488 12-02-2012 11:57 PM

Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size!

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbeam (Post 15998520)
if you DO decide to split thelot, I'm interested in the NB and Large (brown edge) dozens. PM me if you want to!

I'll definitely LYK if I do decide to split mama! :)

iluvaz16 12-03-2012 08:23 AM

Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size! Also Imagine blue edge!

Looking for newborn GMD since this is my first time diapering. Let me know if you are selling them separate! Thanks!

Puimomma 12-03-2012 09:15 AM

Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size! Also Imagine blue edge!

I'm interested in 1 dozen of Red edge prefold and 1 dozen in brown edge one. Please send e a PM if you are willing to split.

ssboden 12-03-2012 10:31 AM

please pm me if you end up splitting i would like 1 dozen red and 1 dozen brown if they are still avalible if you split

bw_mum 12-03-2012 02:24 PM

I would love the orange and yellow if you decide to split!

anniekins1488 12-03-2012 02:42 PM

I may be willing to split the lot in half (into 2 lots of 3 dozen each), perhaps 1 dozen each of Orange, Yellow, and Red edge for $90ppd. Then a lot of 1 dozen each of Red, Brown, and Green edge for $115ppd. Any interest? :)

happy2beamom 12-03-2012 03:46 PM

Going to contact a friend who's LO is due end of December to see if she is interested in the 3 small sizes lot :thumbsup:

Do you ship to Canada?

anniekins1488 12-03-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2beamom (Post 16001201)
Going to contact a friend who's LO is due end of December to see if she is interested in the 3 small sizes lot :thumbsup:

Do you ship to Canada?

I'm sorry mama, I'm only shipping to the US right now as it's just too difficult to get to a PO with my 3 DDs that are 3 years old and under.