Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Changes in Bowels? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468960)

swrlgrl105 12-03-2012 09:05 AM

Changes in Bowels?
 
Sorry for the TMI, but am I the only one who is not having constipation, but instead having waves of increased frequency? Its not diahreah but just more frequent and my belly hurts like its urgent. it comes in waves so im thinking when i get a surge in hormones?

my2sweets 12-03-2012 09:29 AM

I have gone back and forth this entire pregnancy. I either dont go for days and days and days or multiple times a day(with a urgentcy!). I have no idea why.

Kiliki 12-03-2012 09:34 AM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
I typically have this with pregnancy. I've never, ever had the constipation issues some ppl seem to get. In fact, b/c I go so often, I usually have loose stools, sometimes even diarrhea.

Every person/pg is different. Just stay hydrated and make sure you are eating healthy! :goodvibes:

Trynitey 12-03-2012 09:41 AM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
In the beginning I was really constipated, now I have very frequent very loose stools 2-3 times a day. I have IBS so I don't know if that is contributing to my unusual-ness or not.

AniMommy 12-03-2012 01:16 PM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
I had it as an early preggo symptom. It has since gone away and now I have the other.

twinpossible 12-03-2012 01:18 PM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
I was constipated in early pregnancy and how I have what you are describing. It hits me quickly (just like the feeling when you realize your Mexican burrito did not agree with you). From what I understand it is totally normal but it does suck. You just have to get comfortable with finding a bathroom fast. I never used to do #2 in a public restroom (I am weird, I know...) but now I have no choice!

ardeur 12-03-2012 01:51 PM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 (Post 15999398)
Sorry for the TMI, but am I the only one who is not having constipation, but instead having waves of increased frequency? Its not diahreah but just more frequent and my belly hurts like its urgent. it comes in waves so im thinking when i get a surge in hormones?

Me! I've been going more often and I get some relief from my nausea after going, too.

Kiliki 12-03-2012 01:53 PM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
I know I already posted, but I wanted to say, I didn't have morning sickness, where I puked, I had this instead.

Suddenly, my stomach is turning, I feel like I'm going to vomit, I RUN full sprint to the toilet, only to realize once I'm there, it's the OTHER end that needs to be hanging over the seat.....

LOL sorry to be so graphic.

I obviously know what you mean. :blush: I never puked, with any of my 4 pregnancies. So I figured this was the other end of things... HAHA no pun intended....

swrlgrl105 12-06-2012 11:21 AM

Re: Changes in Bowels?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiliki (Post 16000678)
I know I already posted, but I wanted to say, I didn't have morning sickness, where I puked, I had this instead.

Suddenly, my stomach is turning, I feel like I'm going to vomit, I RUN full sprint to the toilet, only to realize once I'm there, it's the OTHER end that needs to be hanging over the seat.....

LOL sorry to be so graphic.

I obviously know what you mean. :blush: I never puked, with any of my 4 pregnancies. So I figured this was the other end of things... HAHA no pun intended....

yeah i havent puked either.. just feel green somedays. I was thinking as I was on my 3rd trip to the bathroom today that I am having morning sickness out my bum LOL... some people puke, mine is the opposite end.

MyM&W 12-06-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynitey (Post 15999543)
In the beginning I was really constipated, now I have very frequent very loose stools 2-3 times a day. I have IBS so I don't know if that is contributing to my unusual-ness or not.

I have ibs also. I tend to go back and forth..


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors