Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 3-Dec. 9 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469154)

leviandgarettsmom 12-03-2012 07:04 PM

Thought it would be a good idea to start a chat thread, as I'm sure we have mamas who aren't on FB & I want us all to have a chance to share our journey. Hope all is going well with everyone. :goodvibes:

AFM: I am 7w2d & feeling pretty exhausted with some ms & headaches thrown in here & there. I tend to over analyze every second that I'm not feeling something, because well, after 3 miscarriages this year, no symptoms tend to mean something is wrong. So yes, I cherish every second I feel crappy. :giggle: Looking forward to hopefully getting another ultrasound this Friday to make sure my little bean is still on schedule. My furthest loss was at 8.5 wks but baby had stopped developing at 6w2d. :(

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

themrshunt 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom
Thought it would be a good idea to start a chat thread, as I'm sure we have mamas who aren't on FB & I want us all to have a chance to share our journey. Hope all is going well with everyone. :goodvibes:

AFM: I am 7w2d & feeling pretty exhausted with some ms & headaches thrown in here & there. I tend to over analyze every second that I'm not feeling something, because well, after 3 miscarriages this year, no symptoms tend to mean something is wrong. So yes, I cherish every second I feel crappy. :giggle: Looking forward to hopefully getting another ultrasound this Friday to make sure my little bean is still on schedule. My furthest loss was at 8.5 wks but baby had stopped developing at 6w2d. :(

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

Great idea! I am so sorry for your losses. I have never experienced that so I can only imagine how difficult that must be. I hope you get your ultrasound, sounds like I have a bunch of those in my future.

AFM: I feel sick pretty much 24/7 right now. It is so bad that I start dry heaving whenever I get up to walk to the bathroom. I am so grateful my sister lives close and she has basically just taken DS in and is keeping him for me. I had him for a few hours Saturday and I about lost it when he had a poopy diaper, I feel so guilty that I can't take car elf him right now but I am glad that he is happy when he is with her and not missing me.
We had planned on having a homebirth this time around but with it being twins my midwife doesn't sound too keen on the idea so now I have to start looking for an OB that will allow me to have the birth I want. Do you usually just call and make a consultation appointment with a couple OBs and interview them? I've never done anything like this so I am kind of lost. I just know we are going to be praying long and hard for two vertex babies. :)

3 ladybugs 12-04-2012 06:52 AM

Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 3-Dec. 9

I am the baby of the group being only 5 weeks 5 days today. Yesterday I didn't even feel the slightest bit pregnant but did have stretching in my uterus. Today I am feeling awful so I am happier. I completely get what you mean Deanna! My latest first trimester loss was 9 weeks (found out at 10 weeks). So basically if I can get past the first of the year I will feel good about this pregnancy... at least till something else comes up.

Whitney I would call the hospital. Then choose the OB. As someone who knows, I had triplets at 24 weeks after a month long hospital stay, I also knew a woman who had her life saved because she went to the right hospital for her child's birth, the hospital is KEY. Doctors come and go and who knows who will be on at the time you deliver, but if you like the hospital then you will be okay. You know how doctors tend to be, they only come in for the last 10 minutes, it is the hospital staff that takes care of you before and after then.

I have already decided where I want to deliver but I hope my DH doesn't get a job where I can't deliver there! He is looking for another job. We will have to see. I will be making the appointment with my peri after my next ultrasound on Monday. I think I will wait till after the first of the year to tell my oncologist that I am pregnant. :headscratch: Though I might have to tell them when I have my port flush in 2 weeks.

3 ladybugs 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

I forgot to ask because I was in a rush, what are everyone's plans today?

I had to go to the dentist this morning, have a PIO and estrogen delivery at some point today (have to sign for that), need to get DS to do a day of school work (we homeschool, he is 4 and doing kindergarden), I hope to take a nap with DS, make sprouted shortbread cookies, and play with DS in this wonderful weather we are having here in NJ today. :) Yeah I may be dreaming on some of this but it is nice to have goals.

I just ate a bowl of cereal and got nauseas again. Yep I think I will be :puke: by this weekend! :yay:

leviandgarettsmom 12-04-2012 10:11 AM

Well...I'm back to no symptoms today. So, I called & am now waiting for another u/s. Prayers appreciated. Will update shortly.

3 ladybugs 12-04-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom (Post 16003762)
Well...I'm back to no symptoms today. So, I called & am now waiting for another u/s. Prayers appreciated. Will update shortly.

Ugg! That stinks! I hope you are just having one of those amazing "no symptom, I didn't know I was pregnant" pregnancies. :bighug:

PLEASE update when you know something more! Prayers being said! :pray:

leviandgarettsmom 12-04-2012 10:40 AM

Guess baby is just cutting me some slack. Measured right on track at 7w3d & hr of 145. :bliss:

3 ladybugs 12-04-2012 10:49 AM

YAY!!! :yay: I wasn't expecting you to have an ultrasound this fast! Wow you must live close to your doctors unlike me. :blush: Congratulations!! :bliss:

snugglesnsunshine 12-04-2012 10:56 AM

Deanna-post another pic, lady!:giggle: We are same age and I feel like I'm not alone sweating the first trimester out.

I just about cried the other day when you posted that u/s pic. I'm so happy that everything is going good for you.
And , let me tell you. I believe ALL of my pregnancies in the first 10 weeks, I had good days (where I didn't feel pregnant-no symptoms) and bad days (yakking everywhere including in a bowl in the car at red lights, haha). Yesterday, I was super hungry. Today-not at all and nauseous. It just varies.
Pray and tell your baby to hang on tight. Somehow that relaxes me and I think it will you too.

I've schooled the kids, done laundry, cleaned my kitchen, and helped 2 toddlers with a Santa list (they made me).
I think I'll have a first u/s Monday so I'm looking forward to that. DH is picking on me that there might be 2 since he can feel the "softball" already. I've lost 8 pounds since I found out.

We are having to paint part of the outside of our house and some other carpentry stuff. My MIL keeps asking if I want to paint. I want to keep the pregnancy under wraps until Christmas. Not sure how that's going to work. I could paint since it's outside and ventilated, right? but I get out of breath when I do anything that requires raising my hands over my head. what to do?

leviandgarettsmom 12-04-2012 11:05 AM

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...-01-03_392.jpg

I was at the office waiting to go back when I posted the first time, thats why it happened so fast. :mrgreen: