Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   which store should i point my mom towards? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469216)

ktgrok 12-03-2012 10:44 PM

which store should i point my mom towards?
 
She seems to be hinting that she will buy my DS a wool cover or something for Christmas. I really want another Kissaluvs, but I want to give her a site that has a few options...maybe underwoolies? Haven't tried those. We have a loveybums soaker, and I like it except the tag tends to scratch me when I hold him, and I'd almost like a higher rise or something for bigger diapers. So..who has a good selection of wool soakers and such?

ktgrok 12-04-2012 07:24 AM

Re: which store should i point my mom towards?
 
bump?

eschillo 12-04-2012 07:35 AM

We carry kissaluvs, Sloomb, and Eco posh wool...plus tons of other cd products, carriers, and natural baby accessories....

5% off with coupon code ds mama

ktgrok 12-04-2012 08:28 AM

Re: which store should i point my mom towards?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eschillo (Post 16003257)
We carry kissaluvs, Sloomb, and Eco posh wool...plus tons of other cd products, carriers, and natural baby accessories....

5% off with coupon code ds mama

Perfect! I sent her the link, and I have to say you have the LEAST confusing sloomb section out of anyone online! My mom doesn't shop online much and I think your site will be perfect for her.

Tina5834 12-04-2012 08:59 AM

How about having her buy you a gift card to a stre?

mamamarisa 12-04-2012 09:02 AM

Re: which store should i point my mom towards?
 
GMd has wool

momma_dna 12-04-2012 03:14 PM

Wild Coconut Wear on HC or Etsy. Love her wool :)

hilaryisinked 12-04-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momma_dna
Wild Coconut Wear on HC or Etsy. Love her wool :)

Yeah that

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

*Peanut* 12-04-2012 05:09 PM

Re: which store should i point my mom towards?
 
Bumby wool. :mrgreen:

eschillo 12-04-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktgrok

Perfect! I sent her the link, and I have to say you have the LEAST confusing sloomb section out of anyone online! My mom doesn't shop online much and I think your site will be perfect for her.

Tell her to email me direct if she has any questions: Erin at diaperparties dot com


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors