Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Cny moms and home birth midwives (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469331)

kharvey92611 12-04-2012 10:53 AM

Cny moms and home birth midwives

Anyone in CNY know of any home birth midwives ? I've found one but she isn't expecting births in August since she is taking the month off =,[ I'm yet to find anything

amcess721 12-04-2012 04:50 PM

Re: Cny moms and home birth midwives

Depends on where exactly you mean by CNY... Syracuse? Ithaca?
I'm in the Ithaca area and I know a couple of my friends have used a HB midwife...

kharvey92611 12-04-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amcess721
Depends on where exactly you mean by CNY... Syracuse? Ithaca?
I'm in the Ithaca area and I know a couple of my friends have used a HB midwife...

I'm over in Utica area

amcess721 12-04-2012 07:08 PM

Oh... not sure I can help out... my family is all from mohawk and illion, but only the older generations are still in that area and none of the cousins are "crunchy" at all. Let me ask my one friend who does still live there though...

kharvey92611 12-04-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amcess721
Oh... not sure I can help out... my family is all from mohawk and illion, but only the older generations are still in that area and none of the cousins are "crunchy" at all. Let me ask my one friend who does still live there though...

This area isn't crunchy at all . Sad really ! Thanks mama !

KumfyKozies 12-04-2012 07:35 PM

Deb Bissonnette of September Hill Midwifery. She will drive up to two hours in most circumstances. I've had her for all three of my births. She is AMAZING. :)

carriek38 12-04-2012 07:49 PM

I know of the one in Ithaca and also Family Tree Midwifery; she's from Georgetown, but does serve the Utica area.

kharvey92611 12-05-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KumfyKozies
Deb Bissonnette of September Hill Midwifery. She will drive up to two hours in most circumstances. I've had her for all three of my births. She is AMAZING. :)

Can you pm me details ?!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

kharvey92611 12-05-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carriek38
I know of the one in Ithaca and also Family Tree Midwifery; she's from Georgetown, but does serve the Utica area.

I talked to Meredith and she would come to my area but sadly is taking the month of
August off and of course I'm due
Then

kharvey92611 12-05-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KumfyKozies

I just looked her up . I'm pushing 3 hours 😁