Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Am I the only one that lets things just SIT in my on-line shopping cart? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469402)

mama2cntrykids 12-04-2012 12:41 PM

Am I the only one that lets things just SIT in my on-line shopping cart?

I mean, seriously!! This is stuff that I had planned on getting the kids for Christmas, why am I hesitating?? :headscratch:

It's not like it's just frivolous stuff that I'm buying on a whim, kwim?:banghead:

sojomisa 12-04-2012 12:42 PM

Re: Am I the only one that lets things just SIT in my on-line shopping cart?

I do that all the time! One of these days I'm going to forget and order the whole cart with a whole bunch of already purchased/not really needed/expensive stuff.

my2sweets 12-04-2012 12:46 PM

I do it all the time lol

mama2cntrykids 12-04-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sojomisa (Post 16004803)
I do that all the time! One of these days I'm going to forget and order the whole cart with a whole bunch of already purchased/not really needed/expensive stuff.

Eeek! I know! One of the things that I have sitting in my amazon cart is a Kindle Fire HD...I really should move it...or maybe not :giggle2:!

elizabeth.scalf 12-04-2012 01:04 PM

I've put stuff in my cart before only to forget about it and visit the site months later... and it tells me I've already got stuff in my cart when I didn't even realize I'd been there before.

hilaryisinked 12-04-2012 01:17 PM

Oh yes. I have $200 worth of stuff sitting in a diapers.com cart. I keep switching things out. I am seriously so bad about hitting buy now and being done with it!

Pyrodjm 12-04-2012 02:42 PM

I do it intentionally. I wait for great sales and then pull the trigger. I always have stuff waiting in my Lands end and Old Navy cart.

I_run_with_scissors 12-04-2012 02:48 PM

i do that all the time

boysniris 12-04-2012 02:51 PM

I do it; recently I had something in my Amazon cart, and I noticed that the price changed every few days but no mention of a mark-up, mark-down, or sale. I thought that was weird.

amandajiggles 12-04-2012 02:53 PM

always. I compare prices from sites, find coupon codes, fill everything out until the payment portion and then decide who I will go with, when to buy etc. Lots of times i find it's not worth it for me to buy and leave it.