Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If you'd been out of the diaper buying loop for almost a year (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469418)

hilaryisinked 12-04-2012 02:29 PM

If you'd been out of the diaper buying loop for almost a year

what would you buy? It can be the most outrageous amount or something realistic. I have not bought diapers since February. Amazing if you know me. We need new pail liners and I think I want to buy some things along with them to reward myself for not changing my stash over once with DD2 or buying anything for this long. :giggle2: I don't even know what has come out lately. So what would YOU buy??

mamamarisa 12-04-2012 02:33 PM

Re: If you'd been out of the diaper buying loop for almost a year

lol, fun. how much money are you spending? you should get planetwise pail liners, i love love love mine! get something you havent tried in an awesome print or color. and splurge on a mama present for yourself ;)

hilaryisinked 12-04-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamarisa (Post 16005033)
lol, fun. how much money are you spending? you should get planetwise pail liners, i love love love mine! get something you havent tried in an awesome print or color. and splurge on a mama present for yourself ;)

I'm not sure on budget. I haven't brought it to my DH yet. But he knows how long it's been so I'm sure I will be able to get lots of good stuff :). Thank you for the recommendation on pail liners. We are using Diaper Palz now and I'm not sure if we are going to stick with the diaper pail or go the big hanging wet bag route for a while (which we need new ones of those too!)

Nat4 12-04-2012 03:09 PM

I am in love with Bum-ware diapers! They are an AIO (which I love - so convenient), dry fairly quickly, are super-duper trim, and last three-four hours on my toddler and infant alike. I've truly been so impressed with them.

I also hear a ton of good things about Swaddlebees Simplex and Blueberry Basix, though I've never tried them. They're on my list though. :-)

How fun! Good luck!

alaskamum 12-04-2012 03:10 PM

I love bge's, but if I had cash to spend I would get some OS Simplex in all the cute prints. Everyone who likes bge's seems to LOVE the OS Simplex.

I like Planetwise liners too, mine have held up well.

Oh, and I got some nice terry wipes on sale--Grovia seconds-- (I used to have all flannel) and I think they are so much nicer and plush-er (?) to use on the baby. I don't want to use a flannel wipe on a butt anymore.

dncnshu00 12-04-2012 03:12 PM

I love love love the simplex. I woukd be trying a bum-ware, a peachy green, and a chelory.

greencrunchymama 12-04-2012 03:20 PM

Oh Hilary.. you know what a slippery slope it is. :giggle:

:popcorn:

Mom2ManyBlessings 12-04-2012 03:51 PM

If I remember correctly you like BGEs so I would try Simplex OS, they are awesome! I wish I could afford a whole stash of them! :)

Kristen - Helpmeet to an amazing DH. Mama to seven blessings (and #8 on the way!)

lecialefty 12-04-2012 03:57 PM

I'd buy sized simplex. They're a dream to spray out compared to bges.

bigmamakelsey 12-04-2012 04:09 PM

My 2 new favorite are blueberry pockets and poppy fields fitteds :wub: