Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   what I wish I had... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469481)

ktgrok 12-04-2012 05:12 PM

what I wish I had...

I'v realized I don't like chaos in my stash. I have too many different diapers and it irks me. Some fit a bit big, some are a bit tight, etc. What I want:

12 Sandy's
8 doublers
12 prefolds
6 of the prefitteds I have
3 AIO velcro for Grandma/Church
Wool....lots of wool

Actually...even that sounds like too much. I might like all Sandy's, except I worry that when the summer comes he will need stay dry like his sister did, to prevent heat rash.

What I have are a lot of the prefitteds that are really a bit bulky, 4 sandys (2 of which are rough/old/used), not sure how many prefolds (not enough), 1 osocozy, 2 made by a friend that are getting small on him, 2 given to me swaddlebees fitteds that I LOVE, but need doublers, a bunch of econobums and ME covers and starting to build up my wool.

crunchyNurseMommy 12-04-2012 05:19 PM

I hate when my stash is all over the place! Sandy's are awesome! Have you tried Mother-ease/sandy's stay dry inserts? They rock! Truly the best stay dry & was great on my son's sensitive bum.

jacandy 12-04-2012 05:50 PM

Mine is all over the place right now and it's giving me anxiety!

lady longs 12-04-2012 06:49 PM

Re: what I wish I had...

I don't like variety either.

I had an entire stash of sandys - in the summer - in Phoenix, AZ!!! Used wool for covers and no problems at all - I felt like they gave him way more breathability than any other option I had tried before that.

I say that if you can swing it, sell off what you don't like and buy what you do. If you can't swing it....practice deep breathing:goodvibes:

jennayoung99 12-04-2012 06:49 PM

I can't stand too many different diapers, and dh can't remember how to to put them all on. And if something isn't working I hate having it taking up space. This could be why have restashed so many times.

greencrunchymama 12-07-2012 09:20 AM

Re: what I wish I had...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktgrok (Post 16005869)
I'v realized I don't like chaos in my stash. I have too many different diapers and it irks me. Some fit a bit big, some are a bit tight, etc. What I want:

12 Sandy's
8 doublers
12 prefolds
6 of the prefitteds I have
3 AIO velcro for Grandma/Church
Wool....lots of wool

Actually...even that sounds like too much. I might like all Sandy's, except I worry that when the summer comes he will need stay dry like his sister did, to prevent heat rash.

What I have are a lot of the prefitteds that are really a bit bulky, 4 sandys (2 of which are rough/old/used), not sure how many prefolds (not enough), 1 osocozy, 2 made by a friend that are getting small on him, 2 given to me swaddlebees fitteds that I LOVE, but need doublers, a bunch of econobums and ME covers and starting to build up my wool.

This sounds lovely!! You could get the Sandy's and if he needs stay dry you can just add a fleece liner!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacandy (Post 16006026)
Mine is all over the place right now and it's giving me anxiety!

Same here. I love having a ton of diapers but when I feel like I have too many it gives me anxiety too.