Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Asking for feedback? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469506)

mayasmomma 12-04-2012 07:33 PM

Asking for feedback?

I'm relatively new here but have bought/traded a lot in the past few months. I'm curious about what other people do when a few days goes by, you know your package was delivered but you never hear from a buyer again? Do you PM them asking them to submit feedback? What about the other way around too? I always submit feedback and would just like the same courteousness so my buying/selling reflects in my stats. Too much to ask? I know this time of year is crazy busy :giggle2:

Tabatha 12-04-2012 07:59 PM

Re: Asking for feedback?

As long as you're not asking for positive feedback I don't see a problem. They may have just forgot, I know I do.

mayasmomma 12-04-2012 08:09 PM

Haha, no I'm not asking for positive feedback all though I hope it would be :)

snoggle 12-04-2012 08:09 PM

When I've bought stuff it's been multiple items from multiple mamas in one weekend. (Binge shopping, LOL) So, when packages start coming in, I might forget to leave feedback here or there. I wouldn't be offended by a friendly reminder. We all know that we need to build up some positive feedback.

jennayoung99 12-04-2012 08:34 PM

I always leave feedback myself and then send a friendly reminder. Usually works.

srw.mutter 12-04-2012 09:01 PM

I would send a friendly reminder. If you are the seller, just send a note saying something like, delivery confirmation says it was delivered and you just wanted to confirm, and that if they had time, could they leave feedback.

c&w's mama 12-04-2012 11:19 PM

I haven't been at this long, but if the buyer doesn't contact me, I send a quick note to check in-- because I do want to make sure all is good. Life gets busy- if I forget, I'm happy to get a friendly reminder :)

pottermomma 12-05-2012 04:33 PM

I mostly sell and don't leave feedback until the buyer does. I send friendly Pm after a few days/a week asking if they got the package and everything was okay and that I wanted to wait until they were happy to leave feedback. Mostly people respond with feedback soon after. I've only been completely ignored by two people so for the most part people are really nice. Gl!

norrahsmommy 12-06-2012 07:10 PM

I am on the app, and do not have home internet, so I can not leave feedback until I get on a computer. The app wont let you do feedback. It may be that they are also on the app and cant leave it until they get to a computer.

sandhillcranes 12-07-2012 11:29 PM

I always forget to. I prefer it if someone reminds me. If its important to them I def want to do it. I just dont always remember