Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ALL GONE! PLEASE DELETE! FFS: please only take these items if you NEED them. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469618)

O'sMommy:) 12-05-2012 12:42 AM

ALL GONE! PLEASE DELETE! FFS: please only take these items if you NEED them.

I want to pay it forward so PLEASE only take these items if you TRULY NEED them! PLEASE! :)

If you have any questions about any of the items I'm offering, feel free to ask and I will answer as best I can.

1) Grovia Ice aplix shell. I bought this used and never used it myself and I have nothing to compare condition to. The aplix sticks and snaps are all there but that's about all I can tell you.

2) 2 Grovia boosters. 1 is stained. Same story as the shell. I bought these with the shell. I only know that the 1 is stained bc the other is lighter and isn't stained.

3) 3 Bummis infant sized organic prefolds. These are brand new. I just threw them in the wash with a load of clothes tonight to begin the prepping process. I bought them new but I prefer cheapie econobum prefolds so I decided not to use them. If you could use it, I'll throw in a OS Twilight (light blue) aplix Flip cover. It is marked as a seconds but I haven't found anything wrong with it. Elastic may be slightly relaxed but it works well on my baby. Aplix is nice and sticky. The prefolds could be used with a snappie or could be trifolded and laid in the Flip.

4) 3 Bummis infant sized organic prefolds. These are brand new. I just threw them in the wash with a load of clothes tonight to begin the prepping process. I bought them new but I prefer cheapie econobum prefolds so I decided not to use them. If you could use it, I'll throw in a OS Clementine (orange) aplix Flip cover. It is marked as a seconds but I haven't found anything wrong with it. Elastic may be slightly relaxed but it works well on my baby. Aplix is nice and sticky. The prefolds could be used with a snappie or could be trifolded and laid in the Flip.

5) I may have one of the smaller sized snappies if someone getting one of the sets of prefolds could use it or if someone else would like it. Not sure of color.

6) BumGenius OS aplix Freetime in Ribbit (dark green). Aplix is pretty pilly and doesn't stick as well as it should. Tabs are curling. There's some pilling around aplix but it definitely serves its purpose. No staining or anything that I can see. This diaper isn't perfect but it still has life left in it.

7) lot of about 6 random inserts. Most are microfiber but there's one that I think may be hemp or some other natural fiber but I'm not sure. I'll count if there's interest.

I know that there are a lot of families out there in need and I'd love to be able to help someone out. The only thing I ask in return is that when you get a chance, please pay it forward. :)
I will not give this all to one person. I will pair the boosters with the Grovia shell if you could use both though. I'd also pair the snappie (if I can find it) with one of the prefold sets. Please PM me with interest.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

BubBubsMom 12-05-2012 12:44 AM

Wow! Nice FFS! You are awesome mama! I don't need these but just wanted to say how nice of you

Ashleymarie89 12-05-2012 12:45 AM

Very nice of you :)

O'sMommy:) 12-05-2012 12:51 AM

Re: FFS: please only take these items if you NEED them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BubBubsMom (Post 16007328)
Wow! Nice FFS! You are awesome mama! I don't need these but just wanted to say how nice of you

Thanks momma's! (Both of you... I could only "quote" one). I don't know why but I felt a tug on my heart telling me that I need to pay it forward and help someone in need. If I knew momma's in need who CD'd locally, I'd love to give to them instead of having to charge shipping but CDing isn't popular where I live. I hate to even have to charge shipping bc I know that when you're struggling even just a few dollars can be hard to spare but I just can't afford to ship all of this. Lol.

vansen19 12-05-2012 01:29 AM

great ffs, mama. we don't need these items, just want to say bless you!

1nOnlyLilRed 12-05-2012 01:33 AM

My little one could use these please

Teahya&nikolais_mommy 12-05-2012 01:54 AM

I could really use any thing u have left! I have 2 month old twins bous & a 2 yearold in cloth!
Thank you for considering me!

Southern Momma 12-05-2012 06:16 AM

I could use the prefolds and snappi if they are left please

kavsmom 12-05-2012 06:50 AM

I could use them. Have 3 month old and and a 2 year old in diapers.

scamara 12-05-2012 07:16 AM

Nice FFS:-)