Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Nausia this early into the game??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469951)

crunchymamaNY 12-05-2012 08:25 PM

Nausia this early into the game???

Oh man do I feel sick! I have no real appetite right now, although I do have a couple slight cravings now and again, but I basically force myself to have little snacks throughout the day. I wonder if it's the prenatal vitamins? Man, I feel like doing the V word. :yuck::yuck:

Is it normal to be nausiated just shy of 5 weeks along?

s@hmommy 12-05-2012 08:27 PM

Re: Nausia this early into the game???

I have been the last few days and I am not 5 weeks until Monday I think.

kharvey92611 12-05-2012 08:28 PM

I feel nauseous if I don't eat , otherwise I'm good to go . With my last two pregnancies nausea really set in between 6-7 weeks

married to my hubby 11/11/11❤attached mama to L(8/07)💙 and J(9/26) and expecting baby #3 in August

crunchymamaNY 12-05-2012 08:28 PM

Oh and I can't sleep either!! I'm soooo tired. I never take naps, but I think I just may tomorrow. I hope that I can :)

Oh and my nausia isn't in the morning. I feel awesome in the morning! Like I'm not pregnant...then as the day moves on, it gets worse and worse and worse!

kharvey92611 12-05-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
Oh and I can't sleep either!! I'm soooo tired. I never take naps, but I think I just may tomorrow. I hope that I can :)

Oh and my nausia isn't in the morning. I feel awesome in the morning! Like I'm not pregnant...then as the day moves on, it gets worse and worse and worse!

Im so tired too ! I think tomorrow I may nap when ds2 does ! Is it strange I don't "feel " pregnant yet

married ❤attached mama to L(8/07) and J(9/11) expecting baby #3 in August

NOTWMommy 12-05-2012 08:53 PM

Glad I'm not alone! I woke up from a nap this afternoon (yes, the fatigue has already hit, lol) and I was hot and felt sick. I am only 4 weeks today!! Sheesh! I didn't get sick with DD until after 7 weeks.

AleahDeann 12-05-2012 09:07 PM

I was feeling tired starting at 7DPO, wasnt even getting a BFP yet but was so tired.

KCmomma 12-05-2012 09:49 PM

I have had some off and on today as well as hot flashes/ cold chills with the nausea.

lynn97 12-05-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCmomma
I have had some off and on today as well as hot flashes/ cold chills with the nausea.

Me too, although most of the temp weirdness has gone away. I felt pretty good today but threw up twice earlier this week. I'm only 4.5 weeks in and I only puked once with DS the whole time I was pregnant. I don't remember it starting with him until around 6 weeks and it didn't get bad until 9 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

blessedwifenmama 12-06-2012 08:16 AM

When I was pregnant with my son, I had fairly mild nausea, but strong food aversions, so it was still hard to eat. I think I'm starting to have the food aversions again. My nipples are starting to get a little tender, especially on my right side. I've also been having a hard time sleeping at night, and really feeling tired during the day. Fortunately my son still naps so I can nap with him when I need to.