Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Trying not to worry... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470068)

NOTWMommy 12-06-2012 09:26 AM

Trying not to worry...

3 Attachment(s)
My tests are beginning to lighten :( Does anyone else have experience with super light tests at 15dpo?

Top is 13dpo afternoon pee, bottom is today, FMU
Attachment 126804

13dpo
Attachment 126805

15dpo FMU
Attachment 126806

TinaDeanette 12-06-2012 10:36 AM

Totally DDC but I know Deanna had thi worry as well and se found an article that said that tests start lightening because of too much hcg! So the girl mixed her urine with water and then tested it and it got super dark!!! I'm gonna try and fin that article now for you!

TinaDeanette 12-06-2012 10:37 AM

Here it is!

http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pre...ncy-tests.html

crunchymamaNY 12-06-2012 11:47 AM

Re: Trying not to worry...

My tests are actually darker during the day than they are with FMU. I see that you have tested during different times in the day. That may be part of it.

Also, have you gotten some blood work done? I'd do that soon!

NOTWMommy 12-06-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

Thanks for sharing that! I don't think that's what is going on as I am not nearly that far along and the IC is as dark of a line as I ever saw and I am a major POAS addict!

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
My tests are actually darker during the day than they are with FMU. I see that you have tested during different times in the day. That may be part of it.

Also, have you gotten some blood work done? I'd do that soon!

I had a blood draw today and will repeat on Monday :headscratch: I'm guessing because 48 hours is Saturday, but I'm not sure. It still Should show if they are rising or not but it's a looong wait.

I'm having zero spotting, but some twinges here and there. My temp is also still nice and high. For some reason the fear with this pregnancy is overwhelming. I don't remember being afraid when I was pregnant with DD, but then again, I was 23 and blissfully unaware of my body.

At this point I am trying to not let the thoughts consume me (not working so well).

mvp529 12-06-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTWMommy

Thanks for sharing that! I don't think that's what is going on as I am not nearly that far along and the IC is as dark of a line as I ever saw and I am a major POAS addict!

I had a blood draw today and will repeat on Monday :headscratch: I'm guessing because 48 hours is Saturday, but I'm not sure. It still Should show if they are rising or not but it's a looong wait.

I'm having zero spotting, but some twinges here and there. My temp is also still nice and high. For some reason the fear with this pregnancy is overwhelming. I don't remember being afraid when I was pregnant with DD, but then again, I was 23 and blissfully unaware of my body.

At this point I am trying to not let the thoughts consume me (not working so well).

I'm so sorry. I can understand ur worry. If that were me though my smu or even night urine was always darker than fmu. Not sure why but it always is.
Seems like many of us are pg with our rainbow baby or just very worries this go round. I'm glad we all have each other to talk with.

crunchymamaNY 12-06-2012 03:45 PM

Will you get your results today? Please share with us! I hope all is well. I have repeat quants tomorrow and my last quants were friday....they wanted to wait a week between for me because I had low numbers on wed last week. So, 48 hours the first time, then a week wait again.

NOTWMommy 12-06-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
Will you get your results today? Please share with us! I hope all is well. I have repeat quants tomorrow and my last quants were friday....they wanted to wait a week between for me because I had low numbers on wed last week. So, 48 hours the first time, then a week wait again.

I won't get my results today. I think I'll call tomorrow for them. Maybe I should just wait until monday since 1 draw isn't very telling. But who am I kidding, I can't wait until Monday :blush:

If only I knew where I put my time machine.... Hmmm.....

crunchymamaNY 12-07-2012 11:39 AM

Did you find out your results? I'd call! I could never wait the whole weekend!

wmjmama 12-07-2012 12:15 PM

I would definitely call! I know one beta won't tell you much, but if your levels are high now you can know that something funky is going on with your tests.