Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Early Arrivals (
-   -   My Miracles!! (

jesi11 12-06-2012 02:03 PM

My Miracles!!
Just thought I would share my stories =)

A little over 3 years ago I found out I was pregnant, I was still in High School but was graduating in a month. When the Dr was finally able to get me in after being to my FD several times with issues I had a ultrasound done and there was only a sack, no baby. I had to have a DNC which scared the crap out of me. Three months later I ended up in the hospital with a skin infection while on the Nuvaring. I did not know that antibiotics would kick it out of my system until a few months later I found out I was pregnant with my Princess. My whole pregnancy was horrible! I missed work all the time due to bleeding. I was consistently worrying if I was going to lose my Brinley Grace. At 21 weeks I went into preterm labor which they were able to stop but I was put on bed rest until I had her. Even with bed rest at 33 weeks, 6:30AM my water broke. By the time I got to the hospital I was at a 3 and 10 hours of labor, my Princess came into the world at 3lbs 11oz 16inches long. She was our little trooper, taking a bottle like a champ. She was just tiny. 13 long days later she got to come home at 4lbs 2oz. She was not out of the woods, her whole first year she battled with constant ear infections, and then year 2 she had constant strep throat!! She had tubes at 14 months and Tonsils out at 2 1/2 years old. Now almost 3 she is catching up to kids her age in size and started school back in Aug. She loves it and is VERY smart, I am a PROUD MOMMA!!.........Now she has a 7 week old little brother, who was 5 1/2 weeks early. My pregnancy with Mr Ethan Blake was smooth but miserable. I got twice the size (belly wise) and hurt all the time. I had some bleeding episodes but nothing like my others. At 32 weeks I started having contractions at 7 minutes apart. My hubby rushed us to the hospital to see what was going on. I was not dilated but was almost thinned out. They gave me two doses of the medication they use to stop contractions but Mr Ethan was not stopping. They did slow down and we were sent home. Two weeks later and still contracting every day since the hospital I woke up at 1:30AM with killer pains. I started timing my contractions as Daddy and Brinley were still sleeping and they were jumping from 3 minutes to 1 minute apart. Were never consistent like they tell us. So I took a bath hoping to relax and pain to calm down. Wasnít happening. An hour later I woke the hubby up balling my eyes out, and hardly could walk. We took Big Sister to Grandmas who followed us to the hospital which was 45 minutes away. The whole time I am screaming in pain and crying like a baby. HELL I WAS DYING!!! Or so it felt like. We finally got there in 20 minutes thanks to my led foot honey. The nurses checked me and I was at a FOUR!!! They gave me pain medicine thru the IV and it didnít touch the pain I was in. After 3 hours of being there and was at a 6 the nurses ordered my epidural because the Dr was not getting there fast enough. After I got it my Dr arrived maybe 10 minutes after and I was already at a 10, he broke my water and walked out. My epidural only had time to work on my left side and bottom area. I would still feel my right side. Needless to say 12 minutes of pushing my baby boy was here.....4lbs 14oz 17inches long. He stayed for 18 days due to feeding tube. He only took a bottle for momma. But now at 7 weeks he is a big 8lbs 1oz and doing amazing!!!

Sorry so long but thatís my story =)

Pixi6s 12-06-2012 02:37 PM

Re: My Miracles!!

ThreeLittleLovies 12-15-2012 06:43 PM

Re: My Miracles!!
How sweet! Congrats!

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.