Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just starting cloth diapering (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470561)

TCKmom 12-07-2012 08:16 PM

Just starting cloth diapering

Hi everyone!

I am brand new to cloth diapering. I wanted to cloth diaper when my dd was born but as a working mom I felt uncomfortable about making that decision knowing that someone other than myself would be doing most of the diapering and might not appreciate my decision.

Well, my dd is now 20 months and I am 21 weeks into my second pregnancy. I really want to do cloth diapers this time around and now that I've learned how easy they are, I figure I can send cloth diapers to the babysitter's. Just a couple weeks ago I started using cloth diapers (that some friends generously lent me so I could try it out before committing) with my 20 month old and I love it! I am excited to stock up for my newborn and am so glad one of my friends pointed me to this site so I won't feel so lost as I start this new adventure.

Looking forward to "meeting" and getting to know all of you :)

proudsahmof4 12-07-2012 11:25 PM

Re: Just starting cloth diapering

Welcome aboard! :)

kbz2002 12-08-2012 05:09 AM

:welcome:

nw2bargaining 12-08-2012 05:19 AM

Hello and welcome. :)

HappyEarthCreations 12-08-2012 08:33 PM

Hello!

TCKmom 12-10-2012 04:37 AM

Thanks, everyone :) I am loving this site! It is so helpful and I am learning so much...and it's just plain fun :)

KBurd17 12-10-2012 03:41 PM

Welcome!

cmarmstrong 12-10-2012 04:41 PM

I'm in the same boat! DS is 18 months, we're 21 weeks pregnant tomorrow with DS2 :) Yay for April babies! And so excited to cloth diaper this time around, wish my mom hadn't scared me out of it the first time lol

TCKmom 12-10-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmarmstrong (Post 16027939)
I'm in the same boat! DS is 18 months, we're 21 weeks pregnant tomorrow with DS2 :) Yay for April babies! And so excited to cloth diaper this time around, wish my mom hadn't scared me out of it the first time lol

Nice to meet you! I wish I hadn't let people talk me out of cding the first time around either. I am 21 weeks 3 days today so we are really close! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and good luck with starting out cding :)

Jomama521 12-11-2012 11:45 AM

My mom is against cloth too even though I assure her it isn't like the cloth diapers she used. Welcome!