Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Are there any pull up covers that aren't wool? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470576)

lady longs 12-07-2012 09:23 PM

Are there any pull up covers that aren't wool?

My son is potty trained but just needs something at night. I have some pull up pocket undies for him, but am wondering if there's something simple I can put over them that he can pull up and down on his own?

Bonus points for cheap. This is a short phase (I hope) and we have a new baby coming in 6 weeks and still have to save all the money for the midwife, so I don't wanna spend a lot right now.

He never poops in his pullups and really only pees like twice a week

Are the bummis pull up covers completely awful? They're only like $6 and they look like my son could manage them very easily.

Celestials 12-07-2012 09:27 PM

Re: Are there any pull up covers that aren't wool?

Fleece!

Micheliala 12-07-2012 09:39 PM

dappi and bummis pullons are perfect for this and what i used on my son when he was potty learning. they are perfect and he could manage them very easily.

crunchyNurseMommy 12-07-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheliala
dappi and bummis pullons are perfect for this and what i used on my son when he was potty learning. they are perfect and he could manage them very easily.

Second dappi & bummis. Both are great! Dappi seems to have a slightly more "plasticy" sound to it but both have soft elastic around the legs & waist!

BuggaBuggaBoutique 12-07-2012 09:49 PM

Fleece! Emotibums are awesome fleece covers!

FunLovinMama 12-07-2012 10:28 PM

I've never used the bum is, but I love the dappi pull on covers. They would be perfect for what you're looking for.

lady longs 12-07-2012 10:30 PM

Ive never seen the dappis - anyone know where I can get them?

MattiMaman 12-07-2012 11:17 PM

Cottonbabies has them-free shipping, too, I think. They do run quite large.

ssand23 12-08-2012 01:45 PM

I really love our Bummis pull on covers. They work wonderfully and no leaks. This is our go-to night cover. We use them in the XL size but I've been having a hard time finding more in XL.

We ordered some of the Dappi ones recently but they run A LOT smaller than the Bummis ones and were too small for ds. I found the Dappis cheap on Amazon and have seen them at Cotton Babies, too.

Tabatha 12-08-2012 02:31 PM

I love my dappi nylon covers, they are sturdy and 2/$5. Gerber has ones too but they're not near as good