Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Best flats? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470745)

Tabatha 12-08-2012 03:59 PM

Best flats?

Okay, I'm curious now about trying flats. What are the best flats? Are cottonbabies ones good?

Kyonarai 12-08-2012 04:53 PM

Re: Best flats?

I have not personally tried the CB ones, but the best I've found are GMD's cloth-eez flats and Diaper junction's Diaper rite flats. I own some of both, and they are both really great quality. GMD's are a touch softer, but bunch up a bit more because of it. I actually prefer the diaper rite's for padfolding as they hold shape a bit better.

cathplyr 12-08-2012 04:53 PM

no. I hear cottonbabies & nickis diapers brands are both awful. I have diaper rite from diaperjunction and I like them plus they are reasonably priced. osocozy has good reviews too.

kindchen 12-08-2012 05:24 PM

Hmm, I really like the imagine ones from nicki's--even more than my gmds.

magoose 12-08-2012 07:13 PM

I love flats. I have ikea flats, which aren't super absorbent but they do the job and are very reasonably priced. I also have Blueberry cotton flats and ODC bamboo terry flats. I like them all. The bamboo terry flats are super stretchy and absorbent and lovely.

vansen19 12-09-2012 01:01 AM

i just bought flour sack towels to compare to my much loved large diaper rites. they are about same size. at first, DR flats def have more absorbing power :) but maybe the FS towels will become more so after more use. either way, i like them both padfolded in my kawaii's with front tuck flap and non-slip inside.

jc12551 12-09-2012 05:22 PM

I love my Little Lions, but I think they aren't made anymore?

ArmyWifeBethany 12-09-2012 06:22 PM

We have Diaper Rite bleached and unbleached. They're super soft and really absorbent :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

ajbailey89 12-09-2012 07:25 PM

Blueberry bamboo flats are pricey but they knock my socks off.

lynn97 12-09-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vansen19
i just bought flour sack towels to compare to my much loved large diaper rites. they are about same size. at first, DR flats def have more absorbing power :) but maybe the FS towels will become more so after more use. either way, i like them both padfolded in my kawaii's with front tuck flap and non-slip inside.

I don't think fst towels are ever as absorbent. I don't use mine as diapers, though, I only use them in the kitchen. But after years of use, absorbency isn't their strong suit.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum