Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   I am dying to know! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470782)

lizgrace07 12-08-2012 06:26 PM

I am dying to know!

I am dying to know if this baby is a boy or a girl! I seriously think I can not possibly wait any longer. :giggle2: I can't stop thinking about it. Just 5 more weeks till we find out. Do you think I'll make it???? :giggle: I want to pick out a name and do some shopping!

Anyone else dying to know?

lindsayncadence 12-08-2012 07:04 PM

I am! I wont be able to get my scan until late Jan but I may go nutty by then :) I NEED to know so I can plan, this not knowing drives me nuts lol.

txmommytobe 12-08-2012 07:14 PM

Me!!! We are finding out on the 20th and I can hardly wait !!! My best friend is due earlier in May and finds out Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

tinytushi 12-08-2012 07:34 PM

Re: I am dying to know!

I am dying to know but have another 5 weeks to go. I want to shop now, lol!!!

bluecandi 12-08-2012 08:14 PM

Me too!!! I have a supposedly 12wk sono Thurs so I doubt they will be able to tell this early. Also go to the perinatalogist on Jan 7 and Im hoping to find out then. :)

tricia17lee 12-09-2012 09:13 AM

I can't wait to find out. My 20 week scan is on January 11. I love knowing and being able to picture the baby, choose names, shopping, etc. And I need to know if it's a boy especially because I keep thinking girl- and DD wants a girl SO badly- that we need the time to wrap our head around parenting a boy and get DD excited about a boy. If it is a girl we have a name we really like and most of the clothes we need. If it is a boy I'm starting fresh on clothes... also once I know I'm going to start buying the Swadlebees Newborn and OS AIOs that I want.

2sweetboys 12-09-2012 05:28 PM

Ugh....same here! I wanna buy diapers SO bad but DH and I agreed to wait until we know gender....it's killing me! He laughs every time he sees that I'm on DS and reminds me that we have to wait. Time is creeeeeeping with this one.

Leaner 12-09-2012 07:45 PM

Same here... I'm only 12 weeks so it will be a while before I know. Mid to late January. I want to know if there is another girl in there so I can start mourning the boy I will never have, or if there is a boy so I can start buying boy stuff!

newcdmommy29 12-09-2012 08:39 PM

ME TOO!!!! I'm feeling boy vibes because it's a totally different pregnancy than my daughters. I was kind of hoping for a girl in some ways because I have all the clothes in all the right seasons BUT this is probably our last bio child so one of each would be awesome!! I'm 13 weeks and will be able to find out right around my birthday!!! (jan 22nd) woo hoo!!!

newcdmommy29 12-09-2012 08:46 PM

ME TOO!!!! I'm feeling boy vibes because it's a totally different pregnancy than my daughters. I was kind of hoping for a girl in some ways because I have all the clothes in all the right seasons BUT this is probably our last bio child so one of each would be awesome!! I'm 13 weeks and will be able to find out right around my birthday!!! (jan 22nd) woo hoo!!!