Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   someone pee on a stick.. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470826)

pine_apple_goat 12-08-2012 08:25 PM

someone pee on a stick..
 
And post pictures, I need something to obsess over. :giggle:

keen1981 12-08-2012 08:28 PM

Man I wish pic nic or whatever that site was still worked. I loved tweaking'

pine_apple_goat 12-08-2012 08:38 PM

Me too!

I actually use photobucket and it's not too bad. I used to use Photoshop but I have to reinstall.

waterisntsomething 12-08-2012 08:41 PM

Re: someone pee on a stick..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat (Post 16021637)
Me too!

I actually use photobucket and it's not too bad. I used to use Photoshop but I have to reinstall.

I like picasa...I think theres a test tweakers group on babycenter. twoweekwait is a good site too. SO actually told me today that he wants to "officially" go from TTA to NTNP..yay! I'm going to crack up if my test is positive tomorrow, I'll be like "wow, you must be super fertile!"

crunchymamaNY 12-08-2012 08:43 PM

Re: someone pee on a stick..
 
picmonkey.com is awesome! It is the one that took over picnic and is now owned by google I believe. Totally free site. Awesome tweaking fun!!

pine_apple_goat 12-08-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterisntsomething (Post 16021653)

I like picasa...I think theres a test tweakers group on babycenter. twoweekwait is a good site too. SO actually told me today that he wants to "officially" go from TTA to NTNP..yay! I'm going to crack up if my test is positive tomorrow, I'll be like "wow, you must be super fertile!"

Good luck tomorrow! And that's great that he's on board now! Fingers crossed for you!

keen1981 12-08-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
picmonkey.com is awesome! It is the one that took over picnic and is now owned by google I believe. Totally free site. Awesome tweaking fun!!

Oh no.... My addiction may return..

danigrace05 12-08-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keen1981

Oh no.... My addiction may return..

I'll have tests to tweak in a few days I'm 2/3dpo and have the coop "sensitive" tests and plan to start poas at 5/6dpo.

pine_apple_goat 12-09-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danigrace05 (Post 16021963)

I'll have tests to tweak in a few days I'm 2/3dpo and have the coop "sensitive" tests and plan to start poas at 5/6dpo.

Yes!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors