Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP December 9th - December 15th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470883)

ashliemh 12-09-2012 06:11 AM

NTNP December 9th - December 15th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
KatieB621
FishieKisses
dani_p
kimmiepie
TeachinAuntie

:lostit::lostit:BFP'S:lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97

ashliemh 12-09-2012 06:14 AM

Re: NTNP December 9th - December 15th

Question of the week: Are you all ready for the holidays? What do you have left to do to prepare?

Answer: Oh my, I still have a lot to do. I need to finish up shopping, finish up baking, and we still need to get our tree up and decorated. Hopefully we will go and get our tree this afternoon. Between kids being sick and the hubby being out of town we just haven't had a chance to go :( Fingers crossed for today!

Hope you all have a great day!

pine_apple_goat 12-09-2012 05:27 PM

We're done shopping. I think I'm done decorating. As for baking, I don't do much of that. I even have everything wrapped. They're sitting on my dresser under a blanket, lol.

ashliemh 12-09-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat (Post 16024006)
We're done shopping. I think I'm done decorating. As for baking, I don't do much of that. I even have everything wrapped. They're sitting on my dresser under a blanket, lol.

I am super impressed! We just got our tree tonight, but it is sitting out in the garage to dry out, it has been rainy here the past couple of days. We plan to decorate on Tuesday...I can't wait!

pine_apple_goat 12-09-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 16024104)

I am super impressed! We just got our tree tonight, but it is sitting out in the garage to dry out, it has been rainy here the past couple of days. We plan to decorate on Tuesday...I can't wait!

I'm sad that I have it done, lol. I love wrapping gifts!

It's terrible out here. We've got this freezing rain crap going on. It's been like this all day. I wish it would just turn to snow and stay that way. I'm game for two feet of it.

ashliemh 12-09-2012 06:21 PM

Sarah: I love snow too! We have had an unseasonably warm winter so far...I am ready for the snow to turn to rain too!!

Kimmiepie: I added you to the list :) You are definitely welcome here!!

pine_apple_goat 12-09-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 16024139)
Sarah: I love snow too! We have had an unseasonably warm winter so far...I am ready for the snow to turn to rain too!!

Kimmiepie: I added you to the list :) You are definitely welcome here!!

Us too, I'm waiting and waiting for the cold and snow.

waterisntsomething 12-09-2012 06:38 PM

I'm getting there. Spent the day making handprint ornaments for everyones presents. I got SO a couple books and have to finish sewing the puppy softie I'm making DS. I'm going out shopping with MIL and SIL next week. I might get some chocolate and make peppermint bark. Thats about it for xmas. This is DS's first so he's going to get more than enough presents from family and we don't have the extra cash right now. He'll care more about the boxes thsi year anyways :giggle:.

Ugh! I have been quesy all day. I feel like I can attribute the rest of my "symptoms" to my imagination but if I'm not pregnant I wish I at least didn't feel like crap! It's like rubbing salt in the wound.

ashliemh 12-09-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterisntsomething (Post 16024190)
I'm getting there. Spent the day making handprint ornaments for everyones presents. I got SO a couple books and have to finish sewing the puppy softie I'm making DS. I'm going out shopping with MIL and SIL next week. I might get some chocolate and make peppermint bark. Thats about it for xmas. This is DS's first so he's going to get more than enough presents from family and we don't have the extra cash right now. He'll care more about the boxes thsi year anyways :giggle:.

Ugh! I have been quesy all day. I feel like I can attribute the rest of my "symptoms" to my imagination but if I'm not pregnant I wish I at least didn't feel like crap! It's like rubbing salt in the wound.

Sounds like you are on the ball! :) I hope you start to feel better soon, or you get a nice early Christmas present :goodvibes:

kimmiepie 12-09-2012 06:56 PM

Question of the week: We actually celebrate Chanukah, not Christmas...so we are on day 2 right now. :D ((No, I am not Jewish)) We've just been having a great time opening gifts, playing dreidel and having yummy foods.

We all have a slight cold here (except dh) and it makes me sad to see my little man feeling so icky.

Thanks for adding me!!