Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   *Closed! Winner PMed*Lotto of Medium/Large AIO Dreameze, Ragababe, and Blissful Booty (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470923)

Ebeuchat 12-09-2012 10:16 AM

*Closed! Winner PMed*Lotto of Medium/Large AIO Dreameze, Ragababe, and Blissful Booty

Lotto Closed! Thanks Mamas!

I have some AIO in medium or large that I am ready to pass along. None of them are in perfect condition, most are GUC but definitely still useable. I am destashing as my older daughter is working on PLing. Here is what will be included in the Large Flat Rate Box:

*4 Dreameze AIO in size medium, all GN colors (some have holes forming along leg casings or where soaker is attached) and the purple one has fleece sewn to the top of the soaker that is easily removed with a seam ripper -- definietly still useable diapers because we do use them on laundry day!

*2 Ragababe AIO size Medium. Star candy and hearts print. These are in VGUC with no holes, but thinning suedecloth inside. Just don't fit us anymore and I never use them, they aren't absorbant enough for my LO.

*1 Ragababe AIO size Large in Purple. This does have some holes in the suedecloth and the soaker is bunchy from me turning the diaper inside out and trying to repair the holes. It doesn't leak, but doesn't look pretty on the inside anymore. :)

*2 Blissful Booty AIO size Large in a celery green color. These diapers are so soft and absorbant, but the velcro is starting to curl along the tummy line and the laundry tabs are worn out. I just don't use them much anymore.

This lotto will end on December 15, 2012 (my DD2 first birthday)! And I will randomly draw a number with an online number generator.

Tell me your favorite birthday memory to enter the lotto! :thumbsup:

ChihuahuaMama13 12-09-2012 01:28 PM

Re: Lotto of Medium/Large AIO Dreameze, Ragababe, and Blissful Booty

I'd love to enter for my little guy :) My favorite birthday memory was when I was very young and my birthday landed on Easter. I had a bunny cake, had an Easter egg hunt with glittery eggs, and "the Easter bunny" (aka my grandpa in a rented costume) brought me my birthday presents.

vansen19 12-09-2012 02:36 PM

enter me please, finally wanna try some AIOs :) my bday is the day before my younger brother's bday, so we ALWAYS celebrated together and we grew closer b/c of it~ but my fav bday memory was in Niger, West Africa. a friend/maid of honor took me on a "blind (folded) date" (my man was in the state) on a motorcycle up a plateau to have a picnic while watching the sun set!

chach4 12-09-2012 08:53 PM

Id love to enter!. Hmm tag birthday memory...the angel food cake my mom made for me every year. So good...

littleluvbugs 12-09-2012 08:54 PM

One year we went to Disney world for my birthday and my sister and I could bring a friend. It was so much fun. Cant wait to take my little ones!!!

mg5g 12-09-2012 09:38 PM

Thank you Mama - I would love to be entered as we are having major stash issues.

My fav b-day memory was my 30th. My DH surprised me with a trip to Disneyland with my parents and two older kids (the babies weren't born yet). I hadn't been in 20 years and none of my kids or DH had ever been! My sisters bought a private magical treasure hunt through the park for us. My fav memory is when they had us pretend to be airplanes - run in a line and extend all our arms while "flying" through DLand. My 60 yo parents, my preschools, DH and I, plus two private tour guides all wearing mouse ears and running through DLand pretending to be airplanes - SO AMAZING!

Prettylocks 12-09-2012 10:38 PM

Enter me please! My favorite birthday memory was this last one, celebrating with my kids and DH and pumping quarters into a jukebox. :)

jojoreta 12-09-2012 10:58 PM

Oh I would love to enter for a local friend.

Favorite birthday memory was 2010, my husband decided we should drive to Florida to surprise my dad for a visit. His wife knew but he didn't, we busted in through the front door and scared the crud out of him. A couple days later I turned 23 and got to cook out by the pool enjoying the nice warm weather! I've only seen my dad one time since then so it's very special to me :)

WV_JLT 12-10-2012 08:30 AM

I'd line to enter too. :)

My favorite birthday was when I turned 21. Spent the weekend caving in Virginia with friends and stayed underground so late that all the bars were closed when we got out. No birthday drinks, but lots of birthday playing. X

Jedimomma 12-10-2012 11:09 AM

I'd love to enter. A favorite bday memory: I'm not a big cake person, so a few years ago my grandmother made me a cheese ball and stuck candles in it for my birthday. Mmm... :giggle: